Other Which pumper did you shoot today?

This ol' gal still shoots — only a dozen pellets in as many years…. prolly should pass it on soon, before I do…
IMG_8035.jpegIMG_0180.jpegIMG_8034.jpeg

More of the same, and more.
The 55 Bluestreak shot great. It held air this time for a week. It’s my favorite Bluesteak to shoot because it’s so slender and comfortable, as well as all the other things that Bluestreaks are.

IMG_2975.jpeg

The 65 shot high and right? I have no idea why. I have to see what ammo I shot last. I set it for 75 yards with five strokes, since I was half way there anyway.

IMG_2978.jpeg

Then I zeroed my HW75. I had stole the rings off of it for a Kidd 10/22 build I have going.

IMG_2977.jpeg

Shooting into the dirt to see my hits, my first shot was high and left. I put 180 degree turn of down, and about a third of the turret of right, and wound up one inch left of bullseye. Three shots, and I was hitting shot shells. I was happy about that because I was racing the sun.

Attachments

• IMG_2976.jpeg
    IMG_2976.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Newly acquired 1991 Benjamin 397P, 177 caliber. Went through it and did a degrease/grease and a trigger tune. Refinished the Walnut stock. Shot it for a function check. Williams peep sight is coming today and the accuracy test is next. Benjamin certainly made a quality pumper in these days.
AE7726F2-7467-4EF4-A977-22D0AAB5F280.jpeg

Last edited:
Newly acquired 1991 Benjamin 397P, 177 caliber. Went through it and did a degrease/grease and a trigger tune. Refinished the Walnut stock. Shot it for a function check. Williams peep sight is coming today and the accuracy test is next. Benjamin certainly made a quality pumper in these days.View attachment 446282
Almost too purty to shoot! Nice photograph!

I just picked up a Benjamin 397P. A transition gun made in 1991. Went through the gun yesterday. Trigger tune, degrease/grease, lube and refinished the stock. Today, I installed the Williams sight. Took probably 25 shots to get it sighted in. This is my final 5 shot group with CPHP at 35 yards and four pumps. Two dead center and one just off the orange. Quite gusty here today. With my tired eyes, I say it’s a shooter.
BA6D506F-A8DD-4B5C-8773-FFE82DE7667A.jpeg
130091B2-EFB5-443F-A57C-548204435700.jpeg

Dragonfly II, which I just got last week. It is in .22 and my fascination with the accuracy and power at 15 pumps, aided by a pumping mechanism that stays the same low effort for each pump, caused me to add a moderator to keep the neighbors happy. It was already a large and heavy rifle, now longer still with the suppressor, but there is something magical about it. Despite its size and weight, it balances nicely for offhand shooting as well as being very stable on the bench.

IMG_1130 (1).jpg