• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which pellet is best?

20210424_174512.1619311785.png

That ain't cool Batman, there's ALWAYS a magic pellet! 

Septic, for the speed most of the guns you have recently posted shoot, PLEASE try the H&N Sport in .177. Winner, winner...

Might work for you, and might work for him. Might not work for him, and might not work for anyone else who tries them. But might work well for EVERYONE. But also unlikely IMO.

Now and days the best pellet is the one you manage to buy and delivered into your hands! 🤣

I guess I'm one of those inconsiderate sub human "hoarders" some people mention. I "hoarded" lots of pellets before. I have plenty now. A fact, not an opinion. But blasting "those who hoard" is an opinion, as some have done (not you here, but some have done so and it fits with your post). It seems that the "bad hoarder" view may usually be expressed by those who don't have pellets to shoot😡. And I DO hope everyone can get pellets to shoot. IMO, people just shouldn't be mad at others because they failed to did something that others didn't fail to do (i.e. getting pellets when available), something apparently viewed as "not nice" by some. Self defensive rant over.

I don’t hate pellet hoarders, but I’m a bit jealous that I didn’t know to plan ahead. I have a couple orders out there, been a month from Utah and still no idea when I’ll get them and they had already charged my card when order was placed. Perhaps lead is now a precious metal, seems like it. I’m having a hard time opening my last tin of JSB 18’s, so micro hoarding here. I am fortunate to have a bunch of CPHP’s, so I can still plink if the wind cooperates .....

Sorry to hear of that difficulty. I do hope people can find pellets to shoot. I wasn't referring to anyone in this thread as I don't believe anyone has been denigrated for buying in bulk in this topic. Some have done so elsewhere, however. I just lucked into it actually. I recalled the shortages after Obama and though such MIGHT happen again, I was still working regularly with disposable income, I already had lots of guns set up and knew what they liked, and I was nearing retirement and new I'd be shooting more this year. So I bought lots of what my guns liked. No extra intelligence here, just the result of "things". But attacking other's buying patterns seems to be less than sensible to me as it's a free country (for a while, at least).