• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which Pellet For .25 Leshiy?

I have owned a .22 250mm Lechiy for some time. Recently Brian at EDgun West hooked me up with a .25 350mm kit. I am wondering if anyone hour there has tested all the .25 pellets in the Leshiy and what they may have found to work best. I am currently using JSB Kings at 830 FPS with good results. I have also have a tin of JSB Hevies that seem to shoot well, but cost me about 100 FPS. Would love it if others could share what they are having success with. 

Both work great. I would shoot the 34’s when I was filming... it’s acheiving similar ft/lbs but the slower speed allowed for better tracking of the pellet on film.

i really haven’t found a pellet that doesn’t shoot well out of the Leshiy. Some are certainly better than others, but none that were total sh!t

Others you can try.. the polymags are 26gr and shoot great too. The H&N snipers are great too