Which PCPs have the least amount of O rings?

Just a thought that comes to mind as I’m reading through...

My experience has been that a gun with 15 O-rings of the proper material and durometer, and whose metal parts have been properly deburred...it is way, way less likely to spring a leak than a gun with 3 O-rings of the wrong material or durometer or which has sharp edges left behind from machining.

The ClassicTheoben Rapid MKII ... No Reg....
O-rings%20in%20MKII%20ver2.jpg
And the one on the valve rod can be eliminated :)

Reactions: TattoosByJohnnyV
I believe in the stainless valve u can plastic sleeve the valves
One of the common mods. You have to make a new stem without grooves.
We were talking about a "un-modified" pcp-Rapid.....
But if you are into modded parts...Stainless and Titanium and Delrin........
Here is a Delrin lined, precision reamed short stainless Valve-body, with a tapered Titanium Valve-stem.....
valve2.jpg

Look... without an O-ring groove and O-ring!!!

Low maintenance and simple was what I was curious about. Less to go wrong less to replace/repair if somthing does go wrong. I'm in the market for another PCP might try the Hueben K1
The area I circled makes me think the Huben isn't the airgun you're in the market for, if the focus is simple.

huben.jpg

Reactions: TattoosByJohnnyV
Both were already mentioned but I've had personal experience with the USFT and the Veteran and can add a few thoughts there.

I've never needed to go inside the USFT so can't attest to the low oring count (although have heard many say there aren't many in there), but you also asked for low maintenance so having it for 6ish years and not needing to replace any orings fits that descriptions.

Veterans don't have many orings. They're simple, low oring count, and low maintenance too.