Which PCP's can shoot Slugs Well?

This is a great subject but would be way more helpful if everyone would tell which slugs that are shooting well in their guns because there are so many options out there that will not work in the same gun. So, I have seen two that say Sumatra's like slugs but what kind? This kind of info could save people a lot of time and money with just a few details included.

This is a great subject but would be way more helpful if everyone would tell which slugs that are shooting well in their guns because there are so many options out there that will not work in the same gun. So, I have seen two that say Sumatra's like slugs but what kind? This kind of info could save people a lot of time and money with just a few details included.
To update my contribution to this old thread. Guns I know shoot slugs well are now the,
1 Huben K1
2 Taipan veteran 1
3 Kalibregun cricket 1
4 Vulcan 3
All used AVS barrel fitted slugs - all but the Huben use CZ barrels and generally did well with same diameter slug. But even with LW barrels or Whichever, sizing the barrel helps immensely.
Other guns work too of course, as long as sufficient power can be achieved , every barrel has a slug fit.

Reactions: Chief55
From my understanding FX NEEDS to make slug barrels because of their smooth-twist twist rates. FX rates twist rates are much slower than the average rifle, 1:30 or so for ST. Which is great for long range pellets, but not good for slugs. The average LW barrel is around 1:15 or 1:16 or so and do great with both. The FX liner are exactly the same twist as most LW barrels. There is no doubt FX makes great guns, but they are also great at marketing too.
the average LW is 1:17,7 and their polygon barrels are not well known slug shooters

I have just purchased a Vulcan 3 .22 and is a great slug shooter. I have had it about three or more weeks ago for the purpose of shooting slugs. I now have about 1500 shots in it and it really loves the KO’s 25gr 218 , I tried 217 KO’s with great results as well as nsa. I have not yet tried H&n but I have heard good things about them and zans but I don’t believe they are any better than the KO’s or at least I can’t shoot them any better. Tony at talon tunes set up @ 945 but after playing with the tune and the gun broke in it now shooting a very consistent 932 with a lot of shots. I do not feel the need to go heavier or faster yet just shooting in my back yard out to 125yrds .

Has anyone got a .30 FX MKII 700mm to shoot slugs really well? I have tried the STX and slug A liner with NSA, FX and cast slugs with different diameters. I have the slug kit and PP installed. I always revert back to the JSB 44.75gr for hunting. They are so accurate compared to slugs. Headshots on squirrels at 85 yards is easy with the JSBs. Slugs not so much.