• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which pcp to get???

IMO, both are far better rifles than your FX. The RAW is easier to tune and adjust, but it's a bit bulky to move around, not a woods rifle. I have an HM1000 in .22 and love it. Had a Wolverine, but without an adjustable comb, the stock doesn't work for me, but a good rifle. The Weihrauch HW100 might be a good candidate for you too. Unfortunately, very few rifles are shipping out of Europe these days.

Since you do not like the bull pup and out of the 2 you listed I would go with the RAW. It is just built like a tank from everything I have read and is heavy. I was torn between the RAW and the Impact in 25. I did go with the Impact and can not say anything bad about it. It just shoots great and has not given me any problems what so ever. However I do have a Crown in 22 and that rifle is fantastic and more comfortable on the bench shooting. Now if you throw the New Crown in the works I would say Crown because of the weight and adjustability. I can’t comment on the Daystate because I have just never looked into them. 
Butch

Nope using daystate compressor not hand pump

Just a thought.

If you are filling guns, I would get a SCBA as opposed to starting & stopping the compressor often. Longevity.
A used SCBA would have no problem seating the poppet in any empty AG, if too slow a fill is only issue, as opposed to a small Knick somewhere or something from breakdown. It happens but I think you just need a faster blast to seal itself.

I have a RAW HMx LRT .22 with the Chassis stock. With the Chassis stock, it is a little over a pound lighter than the wood versions..still not light by any means as it is a very solid build. Ready to shoot right out of the box. If you’re not in a rush, contact Martin at his custom shop and have one built to fit your needs, or call Ken Hicks’s of SPAW and he can tune one to your needs if you decide on a RAW.

I have a RAW HMx LRT .22 with the Chassis stock. With the Chassis stock, it is a little over a pound lighter than the wood versions..still not light by any means as it is a very solid build. Ready to shoot right out of the box. If you’re not in a rush, contact Martin at his custom shop and have one built to fit your needs, or call Ken Hicks’s of SPAW and he can tune one to your needs if you decide on a RAW.

OH YEA BABY! I just got one too!!!

OH YEA BABY! I just got one too!!!

Oh HEAH! Congratulations Odoyle! Woo Hoo! I luv the Chassis furniture! 🤗