Which pcp airguns that have anti double feed feature. Let's share the knwoledge

I have a hatsan at 44. It bas this feature as stated BUT it is possible when changing magazines to double load. I finally learned how to NOT double load. My problem was I would pull the side lever until it was just open enough to remove the mag. Then when I.would put a new mag in i would do the same thing. In doing this you load a pellet with out cocking the gun. Then of course I would cock the gun thereby advancing the mag and double loading. This usually happened to me when I would break to refill the air. I was afraid of refilling a cocked gun. I have since learned how to de cock (un cock?) The rifle.and dont make.this mistake any more.

I wish the WC did for my buddies sake anyway. He double feeds like no tomorrow. I do like the feature on all my Daystates and the WC all you need to do is tip it up and down to listen for the hammer. If you hear it it's not loaded. My Leshiy doesn't double feed, LOL. I think most shooters who started with powder burners are used to easily knowing if the gun is loaded. PCPs not so much. I see the issue mostly when we have multiple guns out on the bench and get to gabbing. I personally don't have it happen, but friends and family are prone to the issue.