• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Which one, Reximex Rp or hatsan jet 2

Which one is better

• Total voters
The Hatsan is not even regulated. Very bad shotstring. All plastic.
Buy something desent please.
I get that you might not be in love with the Hatsan, but for me, it’s been fantastic. It’s half the price, has a more adjustable stock, and comes in a .25. Saying it’s not decent is misleading to someone looking for information deeper than reading the specs I think.
Certainly not trying to yank your chain, just saying that comparing the two should be a little more informative is all.

Reactions: SonOfAGun
I get that you might not be in love with the Hatsan, but for me, it’s been fantastic. It’s half the price, has a more adjustable stock, and comes in a .25. Saying it’s not decent is misleading to someone looking for information deeper than reading the specs I think.
Certainly not trying to yank your chain, just saying that comparing the two should be a little more informative is all.
Are you saying that Hatsan Jet 1/2 is half the price of Umarex Notos ?
They are about the same price.

Nope, didn’t say that. But the OP asked which out of two specifically. I don’t own either of the Reximex or the Notos, only giving an honest opinion about the one I do have. Would I like a different one more? That’s entirely possible, but I bought the Jet2 and I’ve really enjoyed it. And in MY opinion, it’s more than decent at the price point.

Nope, didn’t say that. But the OP asked which out of two specifically. I don’t own either of the Reximex or the Notos, only giving an honest opinion about the one I do have. Would I like a different one more? That’s entirely possible, but I bought the Jet2 and I’ve really enjoyed it. And in MY opinion, it’s more than decent at the price point.
A PP750 is cheaper, regulated and better I think.

Hey at least it came with a working mag! Notos mag is straight up junk.

I like it, but its really disappointing to have a brand new mag work 0% of the time.

Reactions: SonOfAGun
I pay attention to reviews where people actually OWN the gun. Not otherwise. Thank you for your "hands on" feedback :)

I know a few guys that have the Jet 2 and they love it. Some have suggested putting a kral 12" barrel on it to improve accuracy.