Which one of this should i buy

Sorry guys I'm new and I'm not sure where to post this question.
I'm from Southamerica and we're about to start light hunting and target shooting in contests with friends.

I'm about to buy an air rifle and i'm stuck between two different models: Crosman Crusher 5.5 and SPA GS1250 from China.

Which one do you recommend? I read both have bad trigger and scope but they're fairly decent for the low price.

I'm leaning more towards the Crusher.

I own two Nitro Piston guns by Crosman, a 5.5mm Titan and a 4.5mm Fire. Both are powerful and accurate once you find the correct pellet brand (or brands, more than one pellet may work well with the gun). The Crusher is much like the Titan in operation and internals and I'd have no problem choosing it were I in your shoes. I advise you to ignore comments that smear the reputation of gas springers as they have proven to be excellent hunting and casual target guns for years now. Go with the Crusher.

Reactions: JimQwerty123
Thank you @ironlion269
I bought the crusher and i'm pretty happy with it. I've only shot it 4 times and did really grouped holes which fit in a really small coin. The fourth pellet shot the coin from 30 mts so i would say it's really accurate. It might be the thick barrel which smokes on ever shot.

I might need to fix the trigger a bit and change the scope, but for now it will do.

Let's see how well it does hunting with friends later today.

The only pellets i've used so far are the Gamo Hunter Impact and they seem to work very well. My friend used them on a beeman rifle and they spread a bit for him.

Which pellets do you use for the Titan?