• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Which one is the rifle you take with you hunting?

1195B983-395A-487A-9B48-6318F5C64543.1629495371.jpeg

Impact Mk2 25cal

Love this gun

I find myself taking my leshiy classic most places with me due to ease of packing away and carrying with me. My others stay at home, and my wildcat comes out when backyard critters are around. My springer is my safe queen, but it’s heirloom quality, so it’s never going out in the woods with me, even if I run out of air!

Unless you consider yourself a "collector" can't see the point of ownership of anything that doesn't get used, be it a musical instrument or airgun, but I recognize others see things differently, that's cool too.

Didn't get to hunt but a few times last year, and used my Cothran/Stace bottle build. A very effective hunting airgun, if I do say so myself.

1018201637b_HDR.1629548371.jpg

Unless you consider yourself a "collector" can't see the point of ownership of anything that doesn't get used, be it a musical instrument or airgun, but I recognize others see things differently, that's cool too.

Didn't get to hunt but a few times last year, and used my Cothran/Stace bottle build. A very effective hunting airgun, if I do say so myself.

1018201637b_HDR.1629548371.jpg

Truer words were never spoken my man! My favorite guns are old and beat up. 

Looks like a custom made killin' machine to me.