• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which one for my next pistol

If you can see your way to spending a little more money, MANY, including myself like the Ataman AP16. I guess some in the past have had problems, it does seem to be in the past. I bought mine, a few months back. The "fit and finish" are (as they say) second to none. The shooting is great fun. Accurate guns for sure. A little trigger adjustment, add a red dot sight, and just continue to fill with air, and shoot.

Mike

I’m thinking about getting either the Diana Chaser or Airbug any thoughts on either I just fill paper with holes. I have the crossman 2240xl but as they say ones never enough.

Badduck, if you can up your budget have a look at the Zoraki . wirh up to 4 pumps you have a lot of options. One pump for paper punching and more power as needed. No co2 cartages to purchase and issues in the cold. Very accurate and with proper maintenance should last a long time.
Screenshot_20210815-203103.1629074432.png