Which Of Your Current Guns Has Really Impressed You The Most

"Tominco"FX Royale 400 - I've owned, or still own, the Impact, Crown, Wildcat, Edgun, S-510, Talon SS, etc., etc.
The Royale 400 impresses me the most because it has stood the test of time and been very consistent and accurate without ever being touched by myself. The only things I've changed on it since it came out of the box is an upgraded stock and a Huggett moderator. The trigger is lovely. I find the thumbhole stock to be very comfortable. It's not too long. It's not too loud, even with the OEM moderator. The side lever action is incredibly smooth as well. 3 power levels. Regulated. The CF bottle change was a step in the right direction for this series as well, taking about 1lb off weight of the rifle.
d5d0cfbc84b35c960d8b70d1ddd0493a.jpg

Another contender is the Air Arms S-510 FAC. This one, again, was a very consistent rifle for me and one of the great beginning steps in my air rifle journey. Now, "consistent" and "non-regulated" don't always go together very well. I'm not saying this had a consistent or flat shot string. I say it's consistent because it was reliable over time and I knew exactly what to expect every time I picked it up. It's got a nice traditional stock, an easy to use magazine, and it's decently quiet right out of the box. I was slightly let down with the power adjustment because it doesn't lock in place and can be bumped to a different setting. But, the fact that it has a power wheel is another reason why it impresses me. 
Sorry, no pic of this one. 
Tom
That's a gorgeous stock on a very impressive rig. 

<font style = vertical-align: inherit;> <font style = vertical-align: inherit;> BeachGunner </ font> </ font> Soy nuevo para PCP, y no tengo casi los rifles de aire increíbles que algunos de ustedes tienen, pero poseen un Gamo Coyote en .22 de PA a la venta por capricho, y esa cosa es completamente precisa y consistente. & nbsp;
Lo sé. Lo sé. Tiene un disparador terrible, el inventario es enorme, feo e incómodo, el moderador parece un Twinkie molestado el cañón a 80 mph, y no está regulado. & Nbsp;
Una vez dicho esto, generalmente puede filmar mi Regal XL la mayoría de los días. Ve figura. & Nbsp;
Los mejores $ 420 que el gastado. & Nbsp;
Tengo que decir que sí tengo envidia de Wildcat ...
Hola, he tenido un Gamo Coyote cal..22 por un tiempo. Es un arma que da mucho más de lo que cuesta, disparé para beber tapones a 75m con él y su precisión fue increíble, hoy el comprador me está dando gracias por venderlo. El gatillo de fábrica no está mal, pero esa empresa prioriza la seguridad antes de la precisión y lo que hacen es poner un tornillo muy corto en el ajuste por segunda vez, esto se soluciona poniendo un tornillo un poco más, (el espesor es de 2.5mm). Con esto no hay disparador de coincidencia, pero es muy efectivo.un saludo

f79fc9b5bf6e5a57baf8c6a6784ec87d.jpg

my .25 Wildcat has impressed me the most in the 3 years of flawless service...quiet accurate reliable,if it has feathers or fur and you are in the MTC’s crosshairs your time on earth is over.i have 1000’s of rounds Thur it and it never disappoints,the new .30 impact is gonna have to be really good to replace the wildcat as my number one...time will tell

The gun that I am most amazed with is my Falcon pistol. Although it doesn't stack pellets, I am able to shoot nickel and quarter sized groups out to 50 yards. I am certain I could get tighter groups if I shorten it to 30 yards but my shooting range is 50 yards so I never shoot any closer. Imagine looking through a 2-6 pistol scope, holding the pistol steady (which is not easy), and combining that with less than 14 FPE, I am always amazed that I can even hit the backstop let alone hit the bullseye ( which I do quite often). It is just a cool gun and fun to shoot!

[url="https://i.imgur.com/nx67Bbh.jpg"][img]https://i.imgur.com/nx67Bbh.jpg[/img][/url]

The gun that impressed me the most was my Benjamin Marauder II in .25 caliber with wood stock. I have a TSS installed and have it tuned to shoot jsb .25 grain pellets at 820fps average for 25 good shots off a 3200psi fill. The gun is laser accurate consistently shooting 1/2 inch five shot groups at 50 yards. The trigger is very nice after adjusting and all this for 400.00 on sale. Very impressed with this one. 😁😎😂

I bought the original bobcat .25 paid extra to have it regulated from AOA. It came with the long 480cc tube gives me 100 full power regulated shots per fill.loves the jsb 25kings.Ive done nothing but feed it lead and it blows me away every time i shoot it. Trigger smooth as silk hits everything i piont it at.water bottle tops at 50yrds (edgewise) I shot a banana spider about 70yrds in its web it disappeared when i went to see what happened to it its legs were in all corners of its web no body lol.cans at 100plus.I now own a Impact and its shooting amazingly.Ive been playing with its settings just recently and its impressing me with its accuracy.Only shot it out to 57yrds so far but have had some great groups 11 shots easily covered by a dime. It seems to like all the jsb pellets but maybe the heavys the best? the 16shot mag that came with it wont load heavys but the old 11shot mags came with my bobcat do sooooo.Guess i need to buy a high capacity mag from Utah airguns.I think its 25shots. To conclude i guess im impressed by both rifles.

"NMshooter"The gun that I am most amazed with is my Falcon pistol. Although it doesn't stack pellets, I am able to shoot nickel and quarter sized groups out to 50 yards. I am certain I could get tighter groups if I shorten it to 30 yards but my shooting range is 50 yards so I never shoot any closer. Imagine looking through a 2-6 pistol scope, holding the pistol steady (which is not easy), and combining that with less than 14 FPE, I am always amazed that I can even hit the backstop let alone hit the bullseye ( which I do quite often). It is just a cool gun and fun to shoot!

Sweet looking little pistol Doc. Sounds like you get a lot of pure fun and enjoyment out of it. That's what it's all about..
jimmy

All of my guns have impressed me at one point or another. My favorites currently are my rws 54 .22, hatsan 135 .25, P1 & HW45 .22, disco and probably my custom Mrod when it finally gets here.

But again, all of my pieces have brought me joy at some point. And each one of them was my go to at one point aside from the p17 and PSM45 which I’ve had several of and are just for livingroom target fun.

Pistols-
PSM45
Custom 2240 .22
Browning 800 Express .22
HW45 Black Star .22
Beeman P1 .22
Beeman P17 .177
Rifles-
Hatsan 135 QE Vortex .25
Benjamin 392 .22
Artemis LR700W .22
Stoeger Arms X20S2 Suppressor .22
Diana Mauser K98 .22
Diana RWS 34 Panther .22
Diana RWS 54 Air King .22
Gamo Silent Cat .177
(PCP)
Benjamin Discovery .22
Custom Benjamin Marauder .22

Hm?...tough question to pin down to just one? Starting with the Benjamin Trail NP XL725, it continually surpasses it's FPE rating with certain pellets (900/30). The Centerpoint 3-9x40AO mildot scope on welded Weaver rail hasn't given me anything but a smile so far. The H&N FTT 19.91gr and Hornet 24.38gr have surpassed the 30FPE established for this rifle in half the shots in the groups;

​H&N Hornet 24.38gr;
17bb4d97439784959e3e9a07740862aa.jpg

H&N FTT 19.91gr;
11eb2421c239a064887b5614216ea9d0.jpg

Let's get this party started. I have 4 favorites.
1. Cricket compact .22 tuned by Ernest Rowe. Jsb 18.1 @ 865 and scary accurate. Just plain nasty for her size.
2. AA s200. This little beauty 13.5 fpe gem will stack jsb 8.4 will stack pellets @ 35 yds all day.
3. When things get nasty. Talon p with condor hi flo tank. 31 gr Carson rat snipers @ 900 fps. I call this one "Little Nasty".
4. Every gun cabinet should have one. Old school German craftsmanship. FWB 124d tuned by David Slade. Jsb 8.4 @ 860. Still can't believe the accuracy. Shooting acorns off tree @ 50 yds from a rest all day. 18-20 lb cocking, nice palm swell, sexy as hell .oh , did I mention accuracy.