Which of these airguns suites your style?

Which of these airguns suites your style?

• Total voters
for hunting Id take the impact and put a small bottle and a tiny barrel , my preferences over the years has turned to shorter compact stuff
Same here, I’m too old for big, or small, heavy guns. Light and compact, and capable to 60 yards is plenty for my airgunning needs/wants.…

None of the above. But I think the FX Crown with walnut stock is the best looking air rifle.
I hear ya. Love my Crown Camo laminate.

A938488F-0C4E-4D88-81D5-0D46C875F901.jpeg

I suspect someone is searching for a contest give away gun. Perhaps without realizing the large majority of us prefer the standard BLACK air gun. Look at all the powder burners sold since 1860, then look at the majority of air rifles which are designed and sold based on all those powder burners. Personally I'm not impressed with the choices shown here. This is my personal opinion and thoughts on the matter. I won't even vote on these as shown.

I suspect someone is searching for a contest give away gun. Perhaps without realizing the large majority of us prefer the standard BLACK air gun. Look at all the powder burners sold since 1860, then look at the majority of air rifles which are designed and sold based on all those powder burners. Personally I'm not impressed with the choices shown here. This is my personal opinion and thoughts on the matter. I won't even vote on these as shown.
What would your preference be ?