• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch Which mount for a Weihrauch with an Element Helix

Hello,

What scope mounts are recommended for a 97k or similar air rifles with a dovetail? My 97K came with a scope and mounts but I noticed that the scope was slipping back ever so slightly with every shot. I am thinking of replacing my scope and mounts with an Element optics Helix with a 30mm body and a one piece mount. I have heard good things about BKL one piece mounts but there are so many options that I was getting a bit overwhelmed.

Any insight or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Hello,

What scope mounts are recommended for a 97k or similar air rifles with a dovetail? My 97K came with a scope and mounts but I noticed that the scope was slipping back ever so slightly with every shot. I am thinking of replacing my scope and mounts with an Element optics Helix with a 30mm body and a one piece mount. I have heard good things about BKL one piece mounts but there are so many options that I was getting a bit overwhelmed.

Any insight or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
This rail was made specifically for the HW 97 or the TX 200, it has 20 moa built in - best mount period - see fleabay:

IMG_7186.jpeg

Sportsmatch makes a separate recoil stop block with a steel stop pin that works well if you're using rings without a stop pin/screw. PA has them for around $13.00. I have one on my D350. Rock solid, no rearward creep.

View attachment 442568
thats cool - i've never seen that done

Reactions: Northwoods22