• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which LDC would be the quietest on a Daystate Revere in 25 cal.

I am considering buying a Daystate Revere in 25 cal and noise is a concern as I have neighbors on 3 sides. Open field on the other, where I shoot. I have the Huntsman Regal in 22 cal and love it and now want a 25 cal. I want to keep it as quite as possible so as not to bother any one. Any one out there with the Revere in 25 and what do you have on it?

Reactions: Sanctify7
I have a new Daystate Revere .22 regulated that was bundled with the 0dB 110C moderator from AOA.

For me, the 0dB 110C was quietest compared to my Sumo .25 and Huma MOD40-5/0 Long. I was really shocked, because I thought the Sumo or Huma would have been better. To get a second opinion, I had my wife sit outside about 20 feet from the bench. I tried all three moderators multiple times, but she kept picking the 0dB as slightly more quiet. I was so disappointed with the Huma, that I returned for a refund.

All three moderators reduced the sound to about the same decibel level. But, the 0dB seemed to have a lower pitch, thus making it sound a little more quiet.

However, the Revere with 0dB is still louder than my Taipan Long .25 with Sumo.

I know you have a .25 caliber Revere, so your results could differ.

Reactions: zorro13