Which is the best bang for the buck?

Hi All

I am new to and definitely loving the air gun world. I've purchased a wide variety of PCPs' in different calibers. However, my next purchase, definitely has me on the fence. I am torn between the AGT Vulcan TACTIC, FX Wildcat MKIII and the Taipan Veteran Long. My personal preference is shooting 25cal pellets. I would love to hear opinions/recommendations on any or all three of these guns. 

If I had that choice I would likely go with the Wildcat MK3 as the plenum is huge and it has a higher shot count than the others.

Love the high shot count of the FX guns for sure.

But the ability to, quickly and easily, modify the gun into whatever you choose, at the moment, is another big plus to me. Because I don't shoot the same caliber, pellets or distance, all of the time, the tune is important to me.

Best bang for the buck cost wise may not be the whole picture when it comes to how you plan to shoot it, and how the rifle fits you. PERSONAL Example : the FX is a good rifle, hi shot count, tunable, accurate. BUT I'm a lefty and the magazine goes in on the right side and sticks out against my cheek, A deal breaker for me. Next the Tiapan has the same deal breaker for me with the cocking lever being so far back, even if I could switch it to the other side I don't like it so far back. So with the rifle choices you gave, the vulcan 2 tactic would fit me the best, and give me the features I want, thus would for me, be the best bang for my buck rifle wise. When you add up all the cost of the rest of the gear you will need, want , or buy the rifle is only a part of the total cost. and only part of the best bang for your buck.

TODD