Which is Best?

Had both Pete , both accurate but HW100K wins hands down , best mags 14 shot , best cocking , best loading .
Sold the 110 but still have the 100 k
Hi Mitch I think I am coming to that conclusion. I have had lots of hw100 but this is my only 110. I am using A One Shot Loader so the mags are not an issue. Its a nice gun though.

Reactions: villaman
Have you had experience of the hw110?
I had to fix one it was a bit different it didn't have that HW quality feel about it to me. They did blow transfer port orings all the time the size from the factory was to small and the round oring go's in a square groove. The magazine system is disappointing compared to the 100.
You would be much better off with a HW100 Kt if your after a smaller type of gun.

I had to fix one it was a bit different it didn't have that HW quality feel about it to me. They did blow transfer port orings all the time the size from the factory was to small and the round oring go's in a square groove. The magazine system is disappointing compared to the 100.
You would be much better off with a HW100 Kt if your after a smaller type of gun.
Probably but still a nice Gun I think. Great shot count by comparison with the 100.

Last edited: