Which is Best?

I think the general consensus is that the HW100 is a more robust build, a better trigger (a true two-stage with upper and lower sear levers), and easier to work on. I have not shot an HW110, but I know that Weihrauch builds quality stuff, and I'm sure it is a good rifle. My impression from what I have read and seen in parts drawings, it is a design that is probably less expensive to build than the HW100, but traditionalists may prefer the heavier steel construction of the HW100.

I think the general consensus is that the HW100 is a more robust build, a better trigger (a true two-stage with upper and lower sear levers), and easier to work on. I have not shot an HW110, but I know that Weihrauch builds quality stuff, and I'm sure it is a good rifle. My impression from what I have read and seen in parts drawings, it is a design that is probably less expensive to build than the HW100, but traditionalists may prefer the heavier steel construction of the HW100.
Well I have had a few hw100 and K. I have at the moment a hw110 amd I am still thinking it over. Certainly the Trigger is as good. One thing the 110 is a one piece action not split like the 100.

I own a 110 ST in .177, it was my first highest priced pcp rifle, which has since been cost eclipsed by a couple others. The 110 is a fine shooting rifle with an extraordinary out of the box factory set trigger and very quiet, a backyard invasive pest shooters' dream.
My only fault findings of this rifle is the weight - thinking the composite receiver would make it lighter, the rifle has "heft" in hand, and secondly the somewhat awkward two-handed installing of the mag.
I choose not to disassemble/repair (if needed) my pcp rifles due to my lack of confidence of internal workings, so I've no comment on that.
And, I must admit the 110 doesn't get the same attention as it once did since getting a Daystate Revere .177.

Reactions: maxtrouble
Well I have had a few hw100 and K. I have at the moment a hw110 amd I am still thinking it over. Certainly the Trigger is as good. One thing the 110 is a one piece action not split like the 100.
Some of the most respected designs have included a modular, two-piece action, Anschutz, Steyr, etc. The machining is excellent, and I see no fault in that design. Plus, with the HW100, it makes adjusting and servicing the reg, valve, breech seal easier. But, it does require precision (expensive) machine work.

I have the HW44 which is a scaled down version of the HW110. I really like the pistol. My only complaint is how fast it shoots pellets. Twenty shots on the regulator. Very accurate and 12 fpe in a pistol is impressive. The only reason I do not have a HW110 is because I have no room left to store it.
I also have the 44 but we are limited to 6ftlbs. Ridiculous.
C9FBD26B-80CC-4110-9980-41EEFE3AAC70.jpeg

Reactions: merpo
telephonepete, how do you like that shoulder brace/stock? are they still available?

I have a HW110 FAC, I really like it except for the looonnng barrel. If I had do overs, I would get the 410mm barrel for my use. but out in the open field or on a bench, it is not a problem
It has finally developed a slow leak after about 5 yrs, it will be my first tear down of my 110 when I get a round toit
I have a used 44 being purchased, so that is why I ask about the stock/brace

telephonepete, how do you like that shoulder brace/stock? are they still available?

I have a HW110 FAC, I really like it except for the looonnng barrel. If I had do overs, I would get the 410mm barrel for my use. but out in the open field or on a bench, it is not a problem
It has finally developed a slow leak after about 5 yrs, it will be my first tear down of my 110 when I get a round toit
I have a used 44 being purchased, so that is why I ask about the stock/brace
Stock superb. I bought it as a job lot so never used it as a pistol. Its just to much fun as it is. Great stock so adjustable and only about £90. Again available on the AIRGUNFORUMS.

Reactions: jarmstrong