• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which heavy pellet to use in an Aramada

I will state the obvious, which is why most people are not responding. Flex / Travis would be most aware of the modifications and know which pellet works best with the changes which were made. As another blanket statement, The Armada is basically the internal parts of a Marauder. Read what pellets Marauders like, such as the JSB Exact series. The last element is range you will be hunting at. Heaver pellets favor longer ranges, lighter pellets are just as accurate at shorter ranges. 

I have tested a number of pellets through my .25 Marauder and found the 25.39gr JSB Exact Kings to be by far the most accurate; I would never have expected the 'gun to shoot that well when I bought it (my first PCP, bought this year). An 8 shot group is dwarfed by my thumbnail. Even through magazines these shoot fantastically. Basically shooting these has lead me to join this forum.

The most accurate heavy pellet was also a JSB, the 33.95gr King Heavy. I didn't test other heavy JSBs, but it performed way better than H&N offerings. I'll upload pictures of the groups when I run across them.

The JSB 25.39 were recommended to me by PA, and they are very accurate.

JSB pellet is a good one.

IMG_2643_zpsyzx3je8x.jpg

The top target was the .25, 7 pellets at 35 yards after zeroing at 25 yards. One pellet at top shooting at the Dark Line at top of target.

The lines on the scope of the Center Point are so faint that it doesn't show up well on Black targets. ( at least on 70 year old eyes )

Actually the first 35 yard target I fired.

The bottom target i think was the .177 at 35 yards, i think 6 in the target and 4 in the small target to the right (Leapers scope, better reticle display )

And these were both (.177 and .25 ) at 2200 psi.

Not great, but grouping well for air and first 35 yard shots.

IMG_2645_zpse19iimre.jpg

The gun, excuse the messy table.