• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which guns you like so much that you have duplicates?

I have 2 Daystate CRX. Out of the box PERFECT steel receiver rifle that can shoot as well as ANY high end rifle in .177. I once clamped the action in a Bridgeport Mill and shot 50 Crosman Premire 7.9 Brown box pellets into the same hole at 45 yards indoors at a tool and die shop.
It's just as accurate as my high end Steyr 110, Anshutz 2002, and FWB 603 10 meter rifle.

Definitely the FX Crown
Small Crown Saber 600mm 8 22.jpg
Small Crown Synthedic 600mm 8 22.jpg

None. That is kind of silly really.
That was my thought too, initially. I think I get it though.. If you find a platform that you're happy and comfortable with, for different purposes that can't be easily 'toggled' then it can make sense.. not everyone has the time or interest to learn different platforms to support their different needs.

That was my thought too, initially. I think I get it though.. If you find a platform that you're happy and comfortable with, for different purposes that can't be easily 'toggled' then it can make sense.. not everyone has the time or interest to learn different platforms to support their different needs.
Yeah I guess that is true. I just don’t ever see myself personally buying two of the exact same identical gun. However it would be more convenient to pick up another gun rather than retune one.