• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Which game changer do you like the best?

I doubt the FX is made in China. I also don't think the Altaros is but maybe.... It's certain the others on the list are for sure which is fine.
It's just funny when companies tout how the new innovative product they are presenting is something they invented though.
I've had several bad upper crust airguns for sure, and it does leave a different taste in the mouth vs a bad cheap one.. I think the place to find out more about the success or failures of the platform would be the European forums as they were released to that Asian and European markets. Some over there like the concept and look but didn't like the build quality of the M30 early on.
Yes, I’ve had to visit across the pond forums when I owned several guns. We used to be bad, they might have been worse about something. But I think everyone is getting better. I’m sure we all have experienced it in non airgun related stuff. For example, my uncle is a Dodge guy. As his trucks sat rotting in his driveway or him being on a first name basis with the service department at his dealership, he picked on my dad’s Toyotas. Would never admit fault with his chosen brand. If there are issues with the DRS I purchased, I will talk about it. If my gun is great but others are having issues, I won’t dismiss it. Cheap guns or expensive, guys living in denial gets us nowhere.

• Love
Reactions: MACTEN
Yes, I’ve had to visit across the pond forums when I owned several guns. We used to be bad, they might have been worse about something. But I think everyone is getting better. I’m sure we all have experienced it in non airgun related stuff. For example, my uncle is a Dodge guy. As his trucks sat rotting in his driveway or him being on a first name basis with the service department at his dealership, he picked on my dad’s Toyotas. Would never admit fault with his chosen brand. If there are issues with the DRS I purchased, I will talk about it. If my gun is great but others are having issues, I won’t dismiss it. Cheap guns or expensive, guys living in denial gets us nowhere.
Brand usually means nothing to me. I've always had the thought that if it works, use it. I have however come across some brands that usually do it well and look to them for their next product. But nothing that man makes is perfect on this earth. Mankind is flawed so everything we create is flawed in some way. Too bad Adam messed it all up for us but luckily there is a remedy. As for Toyotas, no denying they do it well but I still don't put their stickers on anything or any other brand for that matter.

Brand usually means nothing to me. I've always had the thought that if it works, use it. I have however come across some brands that usually do it well and look to them for their next product. But nothing that man makes is perfect on this earth. Mankind is flawed so everything we create is flawed in some way. Too bad Adam messed it all up for us but luckily there is a remedy. As for Toyotas, no denying they do it well but I still don't put their stickers on anything or any other brand for that matter.
I too have no absolute brand loyalty until they are signing my checks. But I do have preferences.

I didn’t order it for two reasons. One, who made it. Two, it’s a goose gun. If the DRS Classic only came in 600mm to get proper velocities, I wouldn’t have ordered it. You also have to understand we get caught up in some serious trends in this hobby. More power, then bigger shot counts, then smaller gun, then bigger plenums, then 300b fills, then even smaller guns, then back to even more power because we have more air. I think the Snowpeak showed up right when it didn’t jive with whatever trend we were in. I don’t think it had much to do with who made it. The room full of guys who moved on from the China gambler guns is much smaller than the room full of guys ready to sit down at the poker table.
Very well said!