Which FX or other PCP to get?

Mine is not the electric version this is the new air driven model. They made only a few of the .25 they are still making the .177 and .22 cal models. JSAR has those two cal. in stock. THey were just released dont now why they decided to only make a few of the 25s they are excellent air rifles, great shot count and the 25 can lay down serious power and accuracy down range. THey are very easy to work on and can be tuned like any other air gun. Mine is fully tunes, opened transfer ports new JSAR hammer spring setup, carbon fiber tank I can take her to 3600 instead of 2900. I have 2 of these and both are great lite weight hunters.

My .30 Impact is my fav of all my guns.

About two years into owning it, it developed a leak. I wanted a tune by Ernest so sent it to him. He got it fixed quite quickly and it came back shooting 100fpe! I was happy.

2nd outing it developed a bad leak.

Sent it back to FX to be corrected and talked to Ernest again, he said the MKII upgrades would pickup another 40fps. So I said go for it.

Got it back again less the magazine. :( It came with a spec report of 16 shots and it lost 40fpe and they turned the reg up too. 

Stuck it in the safe while I awaited FX to send a mag. Went to show it to a friend and noticed it'd lost 100 bar over a couple weeks.

Contacted FX about the leak, missing mag, loss of performance. They were nice about it, as was I, and another RMA was issued. They have it now and I expect to get it back soon.

When it's on, it's on at 75 & 100 yds and it's lights out for whatever is under the reticle. Shooting at close range is a never-miss joke. I get harrasssed by my friends not to use the Impact when we are doing close range work. But even with the above issues, it's still my favorite gun.

I have a number of other quality guns too. I have a .177 Edgun R5M which is pretty nice, it's no impact, but it's pretty nice. A .45 winchester which (IMHO) is junk. A AAS510 which was my first airgun and is really nice (though I don't shoot it much anymore.)

Maybe it's just being a .30, but the Impact really draws my attention. Looking for a 580cc bottle and 700mm barrel for it.

I have a .30 Crown tuned by AZ and it’s incredibly accurate, he tuned it for power so I don’t get a lot of shots but oh boy is it a hammer! As far as accuracy goes it’s definitely a sub inch gun at 100 yards. Just asked AZ what the fpe was and it’s shooting at 885 and developing 78 FPE!! The only bad part is that it’s pretty loud...both the rifle going off and the pellet impacting the target. This Crown is definitely not a back yard friendly gun. But l understand that they can be quieted down even more by adding a LDC, it would be pretty long though. The Wildcat in .30 might be a better choice for ease of use. Sounds like you are going to be having some fun hunting! Good shooting!

as it will be the only one. 

RRRRRIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTTT.. you keep telling yourself that LOL

till you get it and start shooting it.............................then...................... more will come LOL

This is what I have to tell wife......... come on now. I do believe it will be though, I am not really into them, I have a hw97 now that I have had for several years. And it satisfies me just fine, it’s that I need some raccoon medicine is the only reason I am looking at a new one. In those 4-5 years I have owned the HW I am on my second tin of pellets ( 250 count tins). So it won’t get shot much, unless these damn coons keep multiplying. I am trapping ( live) them also.