• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which Discovery scope???

Yep! Agree! If you can too get it from Walmart you'll be able to use the warranty if you have any issues. Temperature drift and POI/POA shifting can be a big issue. The more the warranty the more likely you are to be able to send the broken one off and keep the old one! You can’t have two No. 1s.

Odoyle help 'em out get 'em that there link to that weird 3rd or 8th party site man, you show them how they can save that there from those scopes. Please 'cmon son you can do it! We're depending on you for those savings!!! I got Cal over here next to me talking about how knocking off a knock off is a knock off. That's shame man Cal's a jerk shacked up with my wife.

And thank you baby Jesus :)

Maybe this will help some. Came from a Dealer....

The VT-R and VT-Z are strictly pcp/co2 scopes. They are super cheap to buy, nice glass but are not built for high recoil.
VT-1 are built a little tougher with front ao parallax adjustment.
VT-2 are the next class up, with side focus on most, and Externally Adjustable locking turrets.
VT-3 are next with higher recoil rating for medium power spring rifles and 30mm tubes, side focus. The compact scopes are vt-3 line and there is quite a few first focal plane in this group of scopes.
Hi series are mostly second focal plane, higher recoil resistant and good for field target shooting with bigger magnification options.
HS are 30mm, super high recoil rated, first focal plane. but still economical and lighter. Designed in the USA for hunting.
HD top quality glass, 30 and 34mm tubes, mostly first focal plane, super high recoil resistant Christmas tree reticles.
ED best glass, more compact, 30mm tube, side wheel included, lifetime warranty.

Several members have this one on their springers even though I doubt it's Springer rated so far so good but the sheer optical clarity is unmatched in its price range and even triple to quadruple it's price point. Lifetime Warranty. Sign up for their discount program. It's night and day step up from Discovery glass with unmatched superior eye friendliness. Extreemtactical.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/good-optics-for-around-200/#post-899421