Which Compressor?

Select either option 1 or 2

• Option 1

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Option 2

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Please help me chose between these 2 compressors. I will highly appreciate your input.

My criteria:

1. Must be able to fill 10Litre air tank.
2. Provide good quality dry air.
3. Durable with low maintenance.
4. Easy to use.
5. Good quality air and durability more important than filing speed.

Option 1

Option 2
Tuxing TXEDT032

Last edited:
I have an Omega aircharger,and the new GX cs-4. They are the same compressors. The New GX Cs-4 is just smaller and portable. The Omega has about 2l hrs on it, and it purrs like a kitten. The secret is usage. As these compressors use food grade lubricant, keeping the seals from getting flat and old grease from congealing. They are pricy indeed, but having unlimited air is worth while. Plus the other compressors, while cheaper and faster require a little more maintenance and care. But the cheaper and a lot noisier ones will get you shooting until you can justify a more expensive one. Then again, some say “buy once cry once”. Good shooting to you..Grassguy

I have an Omega aircharger,and the new GX cs-4. They are the same compressors. The New GX Cs-4 is just smaller and portable. The Omega has about 2l hrs on it, and it purrs like a kitten. The secret is usage. As these compressors use food grade lubricant, keeping the seals from getting flat and old grease from congealing. They are pricy indeed, but having unlimited air is worth while. Plus the other compressors, while cheaper and faster require a little more maintenance and care. But the cheaper and a lot noisier ones will get you shooting until you can justify a more expensive one. Then again, some say “buy once cry once”. Good shooting to you..Grassguy
Are you sure?

The GX CS4 have a 350Watt 12V DC motor.
The Omega Air Charger have a 900Watt AC motor.

Please help me chose between these 2 compressors. I will highly appreciate your input.

My criteria:

1. Must be able to fill 10Litre air tank.
2. Provide good quality dry air.
3. Durable with low maintenance.
4. Easy to use.
5. Good quality air and durability more important than filing speed.

Option 1

Option 2
Tuxing TXEDT032
I would wait, this video came out 1 month ago and talks about a 600bar (9000psi) compressor that should be coming out later this year. If it can do that then filling any sized airtank to 4500psi should be easy.