Which compressor daystate 110v or omega turbo charger

Hi lm looking at compressors and want some that is good and will last will be filling larger tanks such as 80 cuft mainly just top offs and occasionally from 0 to 4500 I was looking at the omega turbo charger or daystate 4500 compressor 110 volt the daystate says it can fill a 75 cuft in about a 1 hour from 0 to 4500 what about the omega turbo charger ? Also would like know the ease of getting parts if something were to go wrong and any reliability issues. Thanks for any help

I gotta agree with bubblerboy and Redtick12, Alkin is the way to go. I had a Omega super charger that I rebuilt once, it ran for 12 hours after the rebuild. I like shooting so much that I decided to bite the bullet and get the Alkin. The Omega was $1800, had to be rebuilt with less than 300 hours on it, and seized up 12 hours after the rebuild. The Alkin tops off a big bottle in minutes, first maintenance is after a 1000 hours if I remember right. Edit: There is maintenance before 1000 hours, I’m wrong about that sorry.

They are expensive at over $3000, but Alkin backs everything up and they are easy to get in contact with. But if a person doesn’t shoot every day a smaller compressor would be fine, heat is what breaks down the parts that you replace with a rebuild. So if you had a small compressor and used it to fill gun bottles it would probably not get very hot, but if you were topping off a big bottle and the compressor had to run for 30 minutes it will get really hot. I’ve heard of some really smart folks that have set up water cooling systems for the Yong Heng compressor and they have no problems with heat. I’m not crafty enough for that so I “cried once” and hopefully bought my last compressor lol! ‘Edit’… Holy cow, sorry I wrote a book! 

We are probably going with a mch 6 coltri fills a 80 cuft in 20 mins tops them off in 6 mins had a few people tell me that is the way to go we shoot often it is just a touch under 3000.00 shipped from nuvair

I've had the Coltri MAC-6 about 6 months "fills a 80 cuft in 20 mins tops them off in 6 mins" true quote. Talk to Mitch at Nuvair, good guy, you won't be sorry.