which camera mount and camera for springer?

Wondering if anyone has tried recording slow motion video on a 12 FPE or less springer? If so,

which springer, what scope, what camera mount and which camera? longevity? picture quality when recoiling?

Tried to do some research and it looks like mostly PCPs were used on most of the videos. It looks the like most popular set up were a 90 degree Hawkeye firefly, a Gopro 5, 6, 7 and up with a macro lens, or a tactacam.

Eagle vision or side shot seems to be the most popular camera mount (I prefer a FTS set up) . Was looking at some DIY set up...but wondering if these will last with a recoiling springer. Also concern if the more expensive set ups will last on a springer. Wondering also about picture quality if 120 or 240FPS will capture anything useful with a recoiling springer.

Let me know. Thank you for any information. 

Thank you MMCM 13. I have a ZR mount. I'll see if I can use it to minimize recoil on the system. 

Thank you CEA 1960 for the video information. 

Looks like the conservative and economical route is probably a cheap Action Camera on a DIY mirror reflector system on ZR mount to see if the system works on a springer.

Then if that fails or if picture quality is poor...then probably the more expensive Tactacam system. 

Thanks to everyone who replied.