Which Bullpup would you consider the most Trouble-free and Accurate?

I am not very knowledgeable about bullpups. Still learning and absorbing. But if someone makes statements like a "copy of another brand", or "made in a country that some may consider turns out inferior quality products", have the courtesy, show your seriousness/knowledge by pointing out specifically why is that so. You may be right and may convince others if you show proof or able to articulate your point clearly when making those claims. Otherwise, it's nothing more than just bomb-throwing and you are diminishing the value of your own posts here.

Fe7565. Well said . I also liked the " Castle Intrigue " statement .....I'll be stealing that one from you. Lol.
My vote from the guns I have personally owned would be the Cricket . I just sold mine last week and already having withdrawal. It never let me down and after I added a shroud/LDC it was super quiet and no accuracy loss. Most of the noise ( which wasn't much with factory shroud ) is a perceived noise that you get from most Bullpups by having your ear directly over working parts . I can shoot out to 50 yards in my backyard but it NEEDS to be quiet to do it , and ACCURATE to make it enjoyable ....The Cricket was Both !!!
I had 2 other Bullpups , but neither was as reliable or accurate as the Cricket , but Honestly from what I have heard from my buddies I've met over the last few years , Pretty much any of the 1000$ plus Bullpups are gonna shoot well . Enjoy shopping and researching its a part of the fun of it :)

I think it's natural that we're beginning to see problems with the FX Bullpups...It's exactly what I'd expect to see from a company that's on the front lines of innovation. It's natural for very conservative manufacturers to have trouble-free designs, especially when many of those rifles have been around for over 10 years and have had their wrinkles ironed out along the way.

SOMEONE had to take the risk and think out out of the box. When Kalibrgun did it with the Colibri, it didn't work out too well and the gun was discontinued. I personally think FX have done a pretty amazing job considering how bizarre and complex the design of the Impact is.

That being said, if you're really just looking for a simple, reliable bullpup there's definitely wisdom in going with the tried and tested. I wasn't extremely impressed with the quality of the machining and metalwork on the Czech and Russian guns, but the designs have been spot-on and the guns operate incredibly well.

Reactions: Michael
I can't tell you which is the best.....It depends on what specs/ features are important to you. I can tell you to stay away from the Evanix Max though. the one I bought was terrible in almost every way. The ML model may be a bit better, but I will never know, because I will never buy another Evanix product.
The Edguns and Crickets are very high quality but the newest offerings..Vulcan, Slayer, Flex, Wildcat and Impact show great inovation......for me, a forward cocking lever is a must -have. The FX Bobcat and Daystate Pulsar are nice too, but just too big and bulky for me, I like the weight, size, and features of the FX Wildcat for the price and especially the Impact which I am currently on the waiting list for; hoping the factory gets their Quality control working again.

"Tactical"RAW is a good company making Theoben's. But they need to change the body style of their guns to be truly competitive. If they start making stuff like Dawson builds and keep the price the same. And come out with a bullpup... heck yeah people would support them. But as of right now I would pay more to get a Chip&Dawson Rapid with SWift's parts.

Crosman could do all this easily, but they are obviously more focused on mass production, cheap airguns and not on what this hobby really needs. They seem to have huge production budgets but very little to offer to an airgun profession user.

Another US company like Airforce that makes one of the best air rifles of all time, really needs to introduce other models that would be just as cool and powerful. If anybody could do it the Texans can.

As of today, honestly speaking if you want to buy the best and powerful airgun, there is really no alternative to FX, and Daystate products. Air Arms and Weihrauch are also good choice to spend your money on.

If you are a filthy rich type of a fella, heck then you can buy anything they through in your face on these forums. But in the end you will go back to the 2-3 airgun brands I have mentioned as good old Killer-B used to say.

Actually, there's 2 new 100% American companies entering the market,

One of which makes a Bullpup,.....AmericanAirArms this gun is built solid, design and execution is as good or better than anything I've seen out there, they started with the .357 cal but small calibers should hit the market soon,..than, watch out !!!

"Nomadic Pirate"
"Tactical"RAW is a good company making Theoben's. But they need to change the body style of their guns to be truly competitive. If they start making stuff like Dawson builds and keep the price the same. And come out with a bullpup... heck yeah people would support them. But as of right now I would pay more to get a Chip&Dawson Rapid with SWift's parts.

Crosman could do all this easily, but they are obviously more focused on mass production, cheap airguns and not on what this hobby really needs. They seem to have huge production budgets but very little to offer to an airgun profession user.

Another US company like Airforce that makes one of the best air rifles of all time, really needs to introduce other models that would be just as cool and powerful. If anybody could do it the Texans can.

As of today, honestly speaking if you want to buy the best and powerful airgun, there is really no alternative to FX, and Daystate products. Air Arms and Weihrauch are also good choice to spend your money on.

If you are a filthy rich type of a fella, heck then you can buy anything they through in your face on these forums. But in the end you will go back to the 2-3 airgun brands I have mentioned as good old Killer-B used to say.

Actually, there's 2 new 100% American companies entering the market,

One of which makes a Bullpup,.....AmericanAirArms this gun is built solid, design and execution is as good or better than anything I've seen out there, they started with the .357 cal but small calibers should hit the market soon,..than, watch out !!!
Exactly! I'll have a review of my American Air Arms Bullpup as quickly as I can after receiving it. I'm looking forward to reporting on an American made Bullpup!~

"Matt_Dubber"I think it's natural that we're beginning to see problems with the FX Bullpups...It's exactly what I'd expect to see from a company that's on the front lines of innovation. It's natural for very conservative manufacturers to have trouble-free designs, especially when many of those rifles have been around for over 10 years and have had their wrinkles ironed out along the way.

SOMEONE had to take the risk and think out out of the box. When Kalibrgun did it with the Colibri, it didn't work out too well and the gun was discontinued. I personally think FX have done a pretty amazing job considering how bizarre and complex the design of the Impact is.

That being said, if you're really just looking for a simple, reliable bullpup there's definitely wisdom in going with the tried and tested. I wasn't extremely impressed with the quality of the machining and metalwork on the Czech and Russian guns, but the designs have been spot-on and the guns operate incredibly well.
What you are saying is that it is OK for someone to sell guns with flaws for big amounts of money as long as they are innovative? So you would feel OK if tomorrow you spend 1000$-2000$ on a gun with flaws as long as it is innovative? I think this kind of thinking makes manufacturers think that they can get away with selling guns that are not properly tested, not ready for the market. You should never send something on the market without testing it through 100%, taking someones hard earned money and delivering a flawed product is NOT OK. 

Reactions: aaronchow