Which ballistic calculator is best for android use or overall?

Looking for the most accurate ballistic calculator available! Chairgun seems to be specifically made for Hawke optics but still quite useful to get you close but not accurate enough. I have the Free version of Strelok which has my reticle but not in ffp so I'm not sure if the ballistics were efficient. I compared Strelok to Chairgun and the equations were totally different the vertical click values were off. Before I purchased a paid version I wanted a real world recommendation.

I'm using a MTC Cobra F1 with the SCB2 FFP reticle. Awesome glass great reticle with matching turrets Mrad

1582553209_19555553045e53d8794193a0.39932256_IMG_20180908_125113_02.jpg
I think you would be more then happy with strelok pro. Just about ever reticle known to exist. One of The best dope card on your smartphone you can fine. Outstanding support from Igor. 

I think you would be more then happy with strelok pro. Just about ever reticle known to exist. One of The best dope card on your smartphone you can fine. Outstanding support from Igor.

Thanks buddy! I was leaning towards Strelok Pro but I wanted to hear from a user. My only concern would be if the set calibrations are true for said scope.? I'm going to try the dial methods when shooting instead of holdovers this time.

Mike (Centercut) helped me yesterday with StrelokPro while hunting and what a great app. Takes maybe 5 minutes to set up each rifle as long as you know FPS and scope height. We were shooting up hill and it also calibrates for that. Either click the turret or look at the retinal picture showing hold over.

Time to put the other rifles in it now.

Tony P

Reactions: Centercut
I have Chairgun, Stelok Pro, and Shooter.

I find Shooter to be the most intuitive, easy to use and able to store all my rifles/ammos in a logical form. It's been around a long time and is the first I learned on, so maybe that's why, but is a very powerful and versatile app for android.

It does NOT show reticle pictures that I've seen but I like the table form better anyway. 

Bob

Didnt I read somewhere that Chairgun is no longer going to be supported?

Please don't jack my thread. Thanks

Chill out. It's relevant, and it's not like you are paying for every post. You gave another member a ration for trying to help you on another thread. There is a lot of knowledge here, no need to be rude.