Which ammo would you use? (Trigger warning -- sub par shooting.)

So I'm off of Hades on my Leshiy 2 .25 / 250mm. The groups are good in close but past 30 yards or so start to open up with my tune.

Same tune for both of the below: JSB Exact Kings at ~ 814 FPS, Nielsen .254 33.6 grain dish at ~ 715 FPS.

Off of a bipod with a fixed 5x scope, 34 yards is as far as I can go in my back yard and 18 yards is approximate near zero for both (more like 16 for the JSB but whatever.) Nielsen 18 yard average is with and without that one flyer, which was probably all me.

I know, I'm not a great shot...

Can't see any difference in performance here....

20230107_150239.jpg

20230107_150311.jpg

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I'd say skip them, they aren't the Golden Pellet. I've got some AA Diablo .22's that my Maverick just doesn't quite love, but my Zbroia Sapsan loves, or loved until the reg went south. I've got some Hades that do ok in my Maverick. If your groups are standing then you're fine, I'd be lucky to hit the paper at that range standing, use to be a lot better but...age....and my airgun is HeAvY compared to my PB's.

Reactions: 450BM
I'd say skip them, they aren't the Golden Pellet. I've got some AA Diablo .22's that my Maverick just doesn't quite love, but my Zbroia Sapsan loves, or loved until the reg went south. I've got some Hades that do ok in my Maverick. If your groups are standing then you're fine, I'd be lucky to hit the paper at that range standing, use to be a lot better but...age....and my airgun is HeAvY compared to my PB's.
I've tried a bunch of different pellets and, thus far, these are the most accurate by a good bit : /

Try re-crowning & lapping the barrel - up the reg. pressure a bit or reg may need a rebuild (I had to rebuild my huma's) - possibly wrong hammer spring - try a different moderator (tested a few and could not believe the shift in poi between a few of them) - you may be using the wrong diameter bullet - try AVS pellets or slugs (depending on your barrel profile/twist rate) - chocked or non-chocked). Air guns are a PITA to tune every now and again.