• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which Airgun Dealer Has The Best Customer Service?

Seems like a pretty complete, straight forward question to me !
So many having a hard time reading, or not understanding simple English ?

Mike
The orginal title of the thread was:
"Which Airgun MARKET Has The Best Customer Service?"
Then OP edited the title.

Some of us early posters were set up to look like we can't read.

stovepipe

Even tho I do live in Italy I have a suggestion: have the choice of your gun, as more as expensive it is, because of the producer support.
The dealer servicing and support even good depends by the producer capabilities to supply parts and offering technical support.
My more expensive airgun is a Pardini GPR and I go directly to them for any problem, simply heaven.
I have a RTI Priest2 and RTI direct support is marvelous.
The other guns I have are Weichrauch 30S, 50S and 977 but for those there are so many sources, as distributors, dealers and tuning parts avalaible that there is alwais an alternative.

the Question is a shotgun pattern and not a narrowly defined one, to a bulls eye,, so it depends
ask the right Questions to get answers you want,,, brand of guns matters, if you want a more focused answer.
Quality guns or big box store guns,,, what gun ya lookin at?
Every dealer I have dealt with is way better than edguns west The woman I dealt with was very un helpful

Mac-1.

But not everyone gets along with Tim all that well. Heather is (apparently) another matter entirely.

Cheers,

J~
Yes, Tim after two call backs, three trips total for the old Sheridan, wound up speaking foul language while on speaker phone..
My wife is like, who is that?
You know my wife is involved in every purchase I make, and I don't have the, "hide it from my wife" issue. She agrees with every airgun purchase, but she's getting burnt out on airguns that don't fill the bill.

Reactions: Bandito