• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which Airgun Dealer Has The Best Customer Service?

Kind of a subjective question as it is nearly impossible for me to tell you what’s best for you, but AOA has done well in the customer service department in my experience. If you check the “Industry Feedback” forum you can see what other AGN members think of various Airgun vendors.

Last edited:
The question seems absolutely unambiguous to me. The poster is asking about service from "air gun dealers", and that seems clear. I have enjoyed quality customer service from Martin Rutterford (yes, that is the correct spelling) at Airguns USA, formerly Rapid Air Weapons. He remains the key person in the assembly and service of the RAW rifles, and one could ask for no better. I have also had good service from AOA. Unfortunately, there appears to be no consistent requirements of the dealer by most makers. I don't think anyone would buy a Chevy from a dealer that had no parts inventory, and no certified quality techs in the service department. Whether it's a burger joint, a car dealer, or an air gun dealer, I think a minimum capital investment by the dealer should be required, beyond just rifle inventory, including parts and technical training. It is very much a Buyer Beware industry.