• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Which Airgun Accessories Do You Have That You find Indispensable?

Great thread for me to make my Christmas list ;-)

But, a couple questions... what is an LDC ? And, why wood dowels ?
@TitanRebel “LDC” stands for “lead dust collector” aka a moderator.

Wooden dowels are good to use when you need to push projectiles through a barrel or if you need to use force in order to dislodge projectiles that are stuck inside of rifled barrels. Using wood helps prevent marring the rifling inside of a barrel because wood is a softer material.

A 6k Nitrogen tank at Flytrap's shooting shelter and a truck load of 60 min. SCBA tanks.
I will take this opportunity to say, nothing is more important than the friends made through AGN. There are members, and you know who you are, that have become a very important part of my life. They are local and all over the country. Many, I will probably never meet in person. Despite that, I think we have become a part of each other's fabric. Accessories for a happier life. I love and thank all of you.

Last edited:
My Air Venturi Rail Lock Spring Compressor. With this tool I can disassemble repair and tune my air rifles at home.

16705472823712141340623.jpg

The Blue Craftsman came out in 1939. (Manufactured by Atlas) Repainted in the original color I custom matched. Original Sears Dunlap motor with chrome restored with mylar tape. The grey Atlas came out in 1950 but this is a later one. Has original Atlas motor I repaired. Motor made by Kingston Connely.
Thank you.
I have some really nice vintage machines. Well worth the work I put into them. I just made a guide and top hat for my HW50 on this barely used (mostly by me) South Bend 9
IMG_3567.JPGIMG_2860.JPG