• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Events WHFT Match Heflin, AL 2/1/20 and 2/2/20

Hi all,

Time to shoot a match!! We have some new lanes, everything has been painted and we are ready to go. The weather forecast has changed a bit and calling for a 40% chance of rain on Saturday but that is subject to change this far out.

Also, we're going to pull out the silhouettes and have a few gunslinger heats to get ready for a fun shoot in March. So bring your A game for that as well.

Concerning the current course, I made some changes to get us more in line with the WFTO. There has been one more beloved "off the peg" shot added. I had to modify the unsupported kneeling shot, it was too difficult. Removed one land, added another and changed out at least 1/2 dozen target locations within existing lanes. I'm pretty excited and ready to shoot.

Looking forward to this season. If you haven't been out yet, just bring what you have and come on. The most important thing is that you have fun.

See y'all then!!

Paul