• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where’s the Vulcan 2?

Did AGT stop making it? Every dealer I look at has none, but has plenty Vulcan 3 and Uragan. 
the Vulcan 2 (non tactical) was their direct competitor to things like the wildcat and cricket etc. the vixen doesn’t have enough power, and the Uragan is bottle fed. Now the Vulcan 3 is a bottle fed monstrosity of a huge airgun, there’s no middle ground. I really hope they don’t discontinue it, and they’re just concentrating their efforts on the new offerings first. 

If you want one there is one in the classifieds. When new models come Out the previous models are usually discounted.

Yes I saw. I’m actually looking for .25, but I don’t see the Vulcan 3 as a “new model”. It’s a completely new gun. I hate to compare, but now FX just came out with the bottle version of the wildcat, they’re still producing the tube version for guys like me that HATE bottle guns and their added weight and ugliness. The Vulcan 3 did this to the Vulcan platform for me. By making it a high power slug shooter, they took away from the compact and sleek design of its predecessor. 

I agree with you on not caring for the looks and ergonomics of bottle guns. The only bottle gun I own is a Leshiy 2 but the bottle is at the rear as you know. It seems like AGT is following the lead of FX. If FX decides to discontinue the tube version of the Wildcat, that would be a sad day. I understand the whole reason behind bottle guns but airgun manufacturers should still keep inventory on their tube guns. I may eventually give in and get one but tube guns are just my preference. 

Did AGT stop making it? Every dealer I look at has none, but has plenty Vulcan 3 and Uragan. 
the Vulcan 2 (non tactical) was their direct competitor to things like the wildcat and cricket etc. the vixen doesn’t have enough power, and the Uragan is bottle fed. Now the Vulcan 3 is a bottle fed monstrosity of a huge airgun, there’s no middle ground. I really hope they don’t discontinue it, and they’re just concentrating their efforts on the new offerings first.

Talon Tunes has a synthetic stock .25 in stock https://talontunes.com/shop/vulcan-tactic-25/

Talon Tunes has a synthetic stock .25 in stock https://talontunes.com/shop/vulcan-tactic-25/

That’s the tactical version. It’s the longer of the Vulcans.