• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Where's the Stock FX?

Swore Id never go back to FX. But...that Dreamlite tactical compact with Hogue stock and custom AR grip bit my wallet. Very short time with it but I think I really like it. Now if POI won't change when I breathe on the barrel and regulator creep doesn't rear it's ugly head and I can just shoot it...I'll be in airgun heaven. There is a HOWEVER!!! Where in H_ _ _ is the .22 barrel kit, and the spare magazines in .22 and .25? Dam glad FX isn't manufacturing COVID vaccine. If anyone knows where to purchase some of those please advise. Every site I have gone to it's preorder. Dam! I played that preorder game way to much. It's similar to arriving at a vaccine site and being told, "sorry we ran out. try again later." The FX thing is frustrating. The Covid thing could be deadly.

I mean it does seem theres no Covid vaccines in stock for the general public either... My wife has been trying to get vaccinated for months lol. But yeah Pre-order seems to be the name of the game everyone seems to be on list and the guns are being bought instantly.. Try and buy a Graphics card for a computer right now... I went to by the Geforce GTX 3000 series got an email Best buy, new egg and Another site had them in stock they were gone in 12 minutes... :(

Swore Id never go back to FX. But...that Dreamlite tactical compact with Hogue stock and custom AR grip bit my wallet. Very short time with it but I think I really like it. Now if POI won't change when I breathe on the barrel and regulator creep doesn't rear it's ugly head and I can just shoot it...I'll be in airgun heaven. There is a HOWEVER!!! Where in H_ _ _ is the .22 barrel kit, and the spare magazines in .22 and .25? Dam glad FX isn't manufacturing COVID vaccine. If anyone knows where to purchase some of those please advise. Every site I have gone to it's preorder. Dam! I played that preorder game way to much. It's similar to arriving at a vaccine site and being told, "sorry we ran out. try again later." The FX thing is frustrating. The Covid thing could be deadly.

Have you tried shopping around to other smaller dealers? I hear the backorder for Ken Hicks isn't that long since fewer people pile on a waitlist with smaller dealers vs Pyrmaid air, Utah Airguns.. I saw a guy got his maverick ordered on Feb. 8th and received it Feb 21.. 

Have you tried shopping around to other smaller dealers? I hear the backorder for Ken Hicks isn't that long since fewer people pile on a waitlist with smaller dealers vs Pyrmaid air, Utah Airguns.. I saw a guy got his maverick ordered on Feb. 8th and received it Feb 21..

😡 I ordered mine on Jan 3 and am still waiting. I know at least one other member here that is even a bit longer.

I did run into a bit of luck. Went looking Monday morning for the FX referenced above. The company/business will remain unnamed but the person I spoke with must have know I was serious. the person would put me on hold, talk to somebody, and then come back with the options questions etc. that I wanted. I paid for it Monday and it arrived on Friday. I probably bumped some other poor soul who has been waiting for months...but I am not that proud. I got it and I'll keep it. Sorry to whomever lost out.

Who are some of the smaller dealers who might have what I am looking for?? Googling always drops me to the big 3.