Wheres the leak?! Leshiy classic

Anyone have information on common places to find leaks for the Leshiy classic. Doesn’t seem to have too many seals, so I’m surprised it leaks at all…
it has a huma regulator installed and loses about 100psi/day. I tried tracking down the leak with soapy water, but can’t find evidence. Took it apart a couple times and inspected the orings, but nothing found. Haven’t checked the valve stem yet, is this something that can cause the leak?

it does have an electric gauge, can this be causing the issue?

Thanks for your help!

The most tricky leak I encountered on my Leshiy was the gauge. Not the gauge oring but the gauge itself. I replaced the gauge oring and tried two different sizes but the gun still leaked. Finally out of desperation I just dunked the back of the gun in water. You can’t do that with your electronic gauge so good luck. Just unscrew the gauge and try that oring first. I wouldn’t question the valve unless you or if you bought the gun used, the previous owner, beat the gun trying shoot pellets faster than the gun should.

On my Leshiy and Lelya the leaks have been at the pressure gauge. Not the gauge itself, just how it seats. Keep in mind that I do not have a digital gauge on them. The Lelya had one and was nothing but a headache and was quickly replaced with an analog one. What I did to fix this was pull the gauge out and drop an o-ring in and then place the gauge back in and snug it up. No more issues.

There is a tiny o-ring in the EDMU..can only be serviced with a special tool. Test for leak in the EDMU by slipping a balloon over the EDMU end of the air tube..balloon inflates, you have your answer.

There is a second pressure release screw underneath the fill port cover..really in convenient to get to..it might be loose. Don't over tighten.

EDMU can be serviced with Seeger pliers. It is a little tough but doable.

You are all the best! This helped immensely! I tested it out using the balloon trick and sure enough, it’s the gauge! I prefer an analogue gauge anyway to be honest… ordering a wiki gauge now. 
thanks again!

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I think a balloon over the end only narrows a leak down to four possible sources. 

The secondary bleed screw.

The fill port o-ring. 

The o-ring below the gauge. 

The gauge itself. 

Regardless, if you prefer an analog gauge just start there.