Where's all the Crown Shooters

My two cents:
I received my "Baby Blue" in 25 cal a few weeks ago and have had sufficient time to run her through the paces.
Comparable in accuracy to the FX Royale 25, maybe a tad better....Hard to judge on these FX rifles....Absolutely NO WAY you're going to out shoot the gun !
Air consumption - Mine came spitting out the JSB Exact 25 grains at a very consistent 907 fps range.
I don't get quite the amount of shots per fill on the Crown as I do the Royale and it's a touch louder than the Royale.
I've messed with the hammer spring and air flow adjustments quite a bit and decided to leave both set at Max on the hammer spring and a 3 on the air flow.
I did adjust the hammer adjustment screw to max out against the cam on the HS wheel and bump the regulator pressure up to 130, then 140 and really didn't notice much of an increase in fps, so everything was set back to baseline.
Trigger - What else good can you say about the FX triggers......Unbelievably adjustable and incredibly smooth and crisp !
Weight - It really felt much lighter right out of the case than the Royale or the Boss...Even with a scope mounted the gun still feels perfect !
Looks - Judge for yourself by the photo below.
Accuracy - The photo below is a full 13 shot clip at 100 yards....I'm certain in the hands of a professional shooter this would be much smaller !
Would I buy the same gun again - Absolutely !

adfb0b49cec26c90e1a5f83119314d5b.jpg

7e6ddcf416c07fafe3c3cd7960cacb8a.jpg