Where's all the Crown Shooters

Been waiting on more information to come rolling out but it sure has been quiet considering the Crown was the most anticipated gun coming out. Where's all the 100yd groups with weighed and further sorted pellets? Come on guys your killing me!. There were a few groups by a few members but that's been about it. Some of the groups were shot in the wind with mixed results but I want to see the best groups possible.
Hopefully we'll see more discussion on recommended twist rates for Kings and Heavies as well. Hope the hype hasn't worn off yet and it proves to be worth a closer look.
Patiently waiting......................
Jimmy

If anyone is like me, we are all squeezing the last minute we can find out of summer with our families. Hunting season in LA ramps up on Oct 1st and pre-season shooting will begin soon. I've had my Crown for a week and only put about 30 rounds through it in the back yard, but I have been impressed so far.

3922c99c681e9793b4da0d1187205509.jpg

markT. What are the issues you have mentioned? As for my Crown I originally ordered a 22 cal, but when the 25 cal came in I couldn't resist. Thought I'd see if it was more accurate with the 34 grain then my Impact or Boss. So far I would say it's the same. And the Impact and Boss will both shoot MOA at 100 yards. I believe all three of these guns are more accurate then my personal capability. But with the 25 grain it will throw better groups then anything I own. Just amazing. One ragged hole at 75 yard. I hear others have tuned it to shoot the 34's as well as the 25's. I would like to try a different batch of pellets. Everyone is getting ready for EBR and gone quiet. As far as the gun itself, its typical high end FX quality. I would buy it again and will buy the first 22 Crown I can get my hands on. Sylvan

My post was just that I was a little concerned about a new rifle, new barell and some of the issues that the Impact had (has) a lot of guys have had to ship their rifle back to AoA... Not a fan of buying something that has to be serviced and worked on. 
I own 3 FX ( Tarantula, Cyclone and Superswift.) all wonderful air rifles for what I do.. pest control.. I do not shoot holes in paper.. FX rifles are wonderful. Very typical of Swedish engineering. I worked for a sweedish company years ago and lived in "S" too. Wonderful people and culture. They could have not been nicer to me.. 
I own other brands too from UK and Germany. 
I look forward to owning an Impact or Crown one day.. 

I think one of the problems with getting information about the Crown's is the weather. Between Harvey and Irma, much of the south has been just a bit too damp to get out and test. This is where at least one of our main testers is located, Steve at AEAC. My bet is that he's boarding up the house and getting family and pets out of Irma's way and it'll be another couple weeks before he can complete testing. While I personally am not impacted by storms, people I work with are. Even brother-in-law has a house in Houston and hasn't seen it yet.

I'm just planning on being patient until the storms are a distant memory and buying next year. (if anyone reads my posts, the buy date is still 6 to 12 months. Saving money for my new Crown has slowed just a bit, though I don't know why!)

By the way, Steve of AEAC, if you are reading this, make sure all is safe and stay out of Irma's way! She's a mean one!

"jking"The good news is that there doesn't seem to be any issues with the quality or performance. I guess I was expecting to see by now, more of what the gun can do at 100yds. So you guys out there with this new gun show off those groups at 75-100yds. Don't be scared, lol.
jk
The Mercury seem to be staying on the HOT side with the Crown

I would say......... With only like maybe 50 of them in the US, only a small percentage of guys are going to post. Only a few even posted they received one. Tominco has been doing good job with his. I yet to see anyone with a laminate other than grey (just a handfull) get one. AOA just released their review today with the whole spectrum of laminate colors.
I expected it would take sometime until we received our orders going into this. I ordered in mid April.