Where's all my Pennsylvania PCP shooters at ?

Your guns don't seem to be type for competition but there are two clubs in PA that have airgun programs other than 10 meter. Palmyra has 10 meter matches. Delaware County Field and Stream Assn. has various airgun matches and Falls Twsp. Rifle and Pistol Assn. in Bucks County shoots approved NRA silhouette matches and AAFTA sanctioned Field Target matches. Harrisburg Hunters and Anglers and Palmerton used to have some airgun activity but attendance was so poor they stopped.

No in Pennsylvania it's still illegal to hunt with an airgun for some stupid reason but if we were on someone's personal property we could do it legally. This law makes no sense that's why I'm constantly breaking it. I rarely hunt on game land so it's not like I violate this stupid law anyway but I really don't see a game warden making a big fuss over an airgun anyway.

Hi everyone I’m in Berks county. The township is Mertztown. I shoot on my property (poverty acres), and shot field target for many years back in the 80’s and 90’s. I currently shoot a brocock bantam sniper in .177, a daystate huntsman in .22, a venom lazaglide 80, a beeman r7, and a air arms tx200 hc. Currently I shoot a.t home both inside and outside but have decided to get back into field target this spring. Looks like falls township is the closest match.

Reactions: Animalcub7907