• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where's all my Pennsylvania PCP shooters at ?

The only club in PA(that I know of right now, there may be some 10 meter matches?) that is running any airgun activity of any kind is Falls Twsp. R & P Assn. in Fairless Hills, PA. We are running both NRA airgun silhouette and AAFTA field target, FTRPA.org. Both rifle and pistol. Your guns are way to powerful for our matches, 20 foot pound limit. Our airgun matches are open and everyone is welcomed.

Delaware County Field and Stream was a pioneer in running all kinds of airgun matches and has a great facility for it however unfortunately their program is currently in limbo since they have nobody, at the present time willing to run the entire program. Both the guys that ran it previously have left the range. Several others have stepped in but have had health and other issues. 

There are two clubs out your way that might consider running some airgun activities if you would like to start some. Atglen Spoirtsmen is very active club and runs a lot of silhouette matches already for firearms and it is a nice club. Also the New Holland club has run some 10 meter airgun matches in the past and might be interested if someone would step up to run things.

Sometimes we have to create our own activities.

Rick Bassett, Falls Twsp. R & P Assn. Field Target Match Director.

I am in Lansdale PA, Just ordered my first air rifle Umarex Gauntlet with a Hawke Vantage 4-12x50 scope can't wait til it get here, might be some time since this virus issue. Doing some research to get a scba tank and a compressor, but in the mean time where can I get my gun refill after shooting? thank in advance for any help that you guys can provide.

Airgun hunting IS ABSOLUTELY PERMITTED in PA!!!!! R- E -A - D The SMALLGAME section of the PA gamelaws and regulations, PLEASE! check under "Arms and ammunition"

It happened 2 YEARS ago!

Not for ALL and ANY small game! Please read it. It took a lot of work to get airguns accepted. This can do a lot for the airgun and hunting sport in PA. Both need help.+++

* I just realized this thread is years old. Just the same. *

By the way, Camp Hill, PA Cumberland Co.

Reactions: Animalcub7907
I also knew that airgun hunting in Pennsylvania is allowed. It just like happened in the spring of 2018. I have only hunted squirrels with mine, but I have absolutely no problem taking bushytails at 40 yards. Because of the leaves in the trees that is usually the longest shots I get. What is really nice is there no noise, and other squirrels are not alarmed by the small report. And I also get the chance to take a woodchuck sometimes by one that may be just going through the woods.

Taking a coyote with an airgun I probably would not try. Unless it was like a 30 caliber. I think a yote with a 25 caliber is a bit light. Unless I had one 30 yards away myself I would not chance it. But I have not practiced shooting longer distances though. Shot placement with any air rifle is a must.

I have the continuum also. I am just breaking it in right now, but I do plan on putting the long barrel on soon. I am trying to increase my shot count and I am sure I can back off on the pressure once I put the long barrel on. What I really need to do is purchase a chronograph. I am starting to learn that this is a very important tool in the airgun industry.