Where's all my Pennsylvania PCP shooters at ?

GOOD OLD DELCO BOY. I’m in Norwood and I got into pcp about 6 months ago and I’m hooked. I had a springer in the beginning (swarm maxim)

loved it but soon realized that it was not enough and I’m a perfectionist and it just wasn’t cutting it so I ended up doing my research and decided to start with the tried and true avenger .22 (rifle) I then grabbed the avenger Bullpup .25 and while they were both excellent accurate lasers, I did what I do with everything and went right to the big dawg the FX IMPACT M3 SNIPER. Currently still learning the gun and having a blast doing it (when my wife allows me to) 😂 reach out to me if there’s any more delco boys who wanna shoot
Concordville

Littlestown here . 8 miles east of Hanover. 8 miles west of Gettysburg.

50 YDS AT HOUSE.
ACCESS TO 1000 YDS.
LOVE TO SHOOT, TUNE, FIX, MOD

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A FELLOW AIRGUNNER TO SHOOT WITH.

FX MK II
FX MK III
DREAMLINE. .22
VULCAN
TIA PAN
MARAUDER. P ROD. M ROD
TX SPRING .177
HW 97 SPRING. .177
ECT.........

Littlestown here . 8 miles east of Hanover. 8 miles west of Gettysburg.

50 YDS AT HOUSE.
ACCESS TO 1000 YDS.
LOVE TO SHOOT, TUNE, FIX, MOD

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A FELLOW AIRGUNNER TO SHOOT WITH.

FX MK II
FX MK III
DREAMLINE. .22
VULCAN
TIA PAN
MARAUDER. P ROD. M ROD
TX SPRING .177
HW 97 SPRING. .177
ECT.........
Cool I'm game it's not super close but not that far either have a day or tike in mind ? I have quite a few myself edgun matador, fx power pup, a few aea from .25--.357. Hassan blitz in .30 ,pile driver ..50, factor rc , sortie, Vulcan 2 ,Benjamin bulldog 357 Walther reign, llol etc etc

Hello all, new member here but long time air gunner. i recently moved from Pottsville to Lykens, looking for places to shoot and fellow enthusiasts in Lykens area. I have .177 Gamo 440 hunter, Beeman .22 Mach 12.5 RS3, both springers. PCP rifles- hot rodded .25 Syn rod, Hatsan .30 Carnivore and AEA Challenger Big Bore in .357/9mm. Handguns Crossman 2240 in .22 and P Rod in .22

In Saylorsburg PA. Near Stroudsburg in the Pocono Mnts.
I only have a .257 Scandalous, a hot rod .22 Condor and my .22 Disco. I do still own 6 John Thomas tuned springers & a Slade FWB300 Match.
Probably going to buy a Edgun Leishy or Leyla in .25.
I only have 50 yards at new home but access to 2-400 on weekends.
Anyone interested just DM me.
I'm not far.... Forks Township Easton.... If you have property to go shoot I'd love to hook up and shoot.... I have hundreds of Firebirds 65

I live on the edge of a golf course I work at, can usually shoot Mondays on a up to 75yrd range but it depends on a few factors but yes I have a few somewhat un traditional spots how about you ? I can travel too
That's my problem... My property is only 30 yards... I'm looking to find an open place to shoot Firebird 65's and targets

Looking to share my love of the airgun with any locals out there I'm currently shooting my Vulcan.25 and my Benjamin Discovery.22 a little but not so much now that I got the Vulcan. I live in Lancaster county yes it's pure Amish country out here but their good people.
I’m in Delaware county I’m prolly 1 hour away but I have no problem driving alittle bit to share some time shooting. Let me know

I'm in Radnor PA near Villanova. I have several airguns with my FX Crown Continuum being my go to at the moment. I've got 4500psi compressors and tanks and ready to go shoot when anyone else is up for it. There's two ranges within 20 minutes of me and one has a dedicated airgun range
Hey man I’m in Norwood about 20 mins from you. I have a fx wildcat .25 right now and a fx impact but I’m selling that right now, but anytime you wanna meet up maybe somewhere and shoot let me know man I don’t have no one that shoots like me. My buddy does but rarely so I’m up for making a day out of it anytime. My number is +16103337979 or reach me on here.

Hey man I’m in Norwood about 20 mins from you. I have a fx wildcat .25 right now and a fx impact but I’m selling that right now, but anytime you wanna meet up maybe somewhere and shoot let me know man I don’t have no one that shoots like me. My buddy does but rarely so I’m up for making a day out of it anytime. My number is +16103337979 or reach me on here.
Cool mine is 267438 4300 what ya selling the impact for

Hi. I also am into PCP Airguns. I’m in southwest PA. Looking to meet up with fellow air gunners🙂Hey Cycletech,

I'm in the Lehigh Valley. Forks Township area.

Are there any outdoor areas that I can go set up targets and shoot my LCS SK-19?

Legally of course.... I don't like going to the shooting range. I like quietness