Where's all my Pennsylvania PCP shooters at ?

I'm out in the coal hills of Schuylkill County, PA. Tucked in the valley surrounded by open pit mining and state gamelands on all sides. I do small game hunts (squirrel, birds and woodchucks) with the airguns and hunt archery deer. Blessed to own 2 decent-sized wooded lots to shoot on.
I'd like to hook up and get some target shooting going!
I've have crap loads of target and airguns...
I'm actually looking to purchase some land just for airgunning.... Got any helpful ideas?

Looking to share my love of the airgun with any locals out there I'm currently shooting my Vulcan.25 and my Benjamin Discovery.22 a little but not so much now that I got the Vulcan. I live in Lancaster county yes it's pure Amish country out here but their good people.
Do you have land to shoot on?
I'm dying to hook up and have some fun...

Looking to share my love of the airgun with any locals out there I'm currently shooting my Vulcan.25 and my Benjamin Discovery.22 a little but not so much now that I got the Vulcan. I live in Lancaster county yes it's pure Amish country out here but their good people.
Do you have property to shoot on? I'm an hour away.... wouldn't mind taking the trip!

I'm in Radnor PA near Villanova. I have several airguns with my FX Crown Continuum being my go to at the moment. I've got 4500psi compressors and tanks and ready to go shoot when anyone else is up for it. There's two ranges within 20 minutes of me and one has a dedicated airgun range
What's ther name of the Airgun ranges? I'll take the trip! let's do this!

It is my understanding you cannot hunt any animal of any kind ANYWHERE in the state of Pennsylvania. This comes directly from a PA Game Commission Officer. He explained to my brother we cannot even shoot a rat and if we did and he found out, we would be cited. Yeah PA Game Commission. :<(
Pa is very corrupt, it's all about $$$$$ Can't wait to move down to a Southern Free State. (Sadly corruption is everywhere)

Do you have property to shoot on? I'm an hour away.... wouldn't mind taking the trip!
I live on the edge of a golf course I work at, can usually shoot Mondays on a up to 75yrd range but it depends on a few factors but yes I have a few somewhat un traditional spots how about you ? I can travel too

What's ther name of the Airgun ranges? I'll take the trip! let's do this!
I'm in concordville Delco be cool to meet ya do some shooting have many rifles currently shooting fx power pup and edgun matador

Hi everyone I’m in Berks county. The township is Mertztown. I shoot on my property (poverty acres), and shot field target for many years back in the 80’s and 90’s. I currently shoot a brocock bantam sniper in .177, a daystate huntsman in .22, a venom lazaglide 80, a beeman r7, and a air arms tx200 hc. Currently I shoot a.t home both inside and outside but have decided to get back into field target this spring. Looks like falls township is the closest match.
Hey I'm in delco maybe we can shoot sometime

Reactions: LCSgunner