• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Where's all my Pennsylvania PCP shooters at ?

The above is 100% incorrect. Squirrels, rabbits, groundhogs, sparrows and starlings may all be shot with an airgun in PA. Groundhogs are required .22 caliber or larger. Misinformation about PA Game Commission rules and regs, does nothing but hinder the PA airgun community. The PA hunters digest of rules and regulations is available FREE online. I suggest all PA airgunners to read it for themselves.

This "Guest" should stop spreading info he/she doesn't know anything about. I never have called anyone out in a post, but this just pisses me off. I don't care what your brother thought he heard from a "game commission officer". The facts are the facts, if you can read, you know its BS! Stop posting stuff you don't know anything about!!!!
*sparrows: Only European House Sparrows (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_sparrow) are legally allowed to be exterminated with extreme prejudice....as they and starlings are invasive species that impact Bluebirds (House sparrow) and Woodpeckers (starling). Other native sparrows are protected along with every other "song" bird as being illegal to kill (as it should be!)