Where we are from under our avitars ;^)

I think the thing to do is force the field using the data you get from the IP locator.

One problem with that is that it isn't always correct. VPNs, remote servers, and other things can confuse that tracking but generally the data is correct. Some sites post the IP address with the user's post. I like that option as well.

Have a great day.

Oooh boy, it's been a busy day! We have already removed many fake accounts. 🍺 to a cleaner safer experience!

-Michael

While we're at it @michael - how about adding the ability to move 5 or 10 pages at a time through a long thread like many other forums allow you to do? For example, trying to scroll through that long Leshiy 2 megathread by advancing one page at a time from the beginning or end of the thread is a nightmare. On that now 126 page thread, trying to get to, say, page 75 is an exercise in futility.

We should have the ability to go from page 126 down to 116, 106, 96, 86, 76 then 75. Right now it's A LOT of clicking, scrolling to the bottom of the page, clicking back one page then rinse and repeat 51 times to get to 75.

I know we don't have a lot of threads that are 100+ pages but the threads that get to be that long are long for a reason (because they're popular) so it should be easier to navigate through those. What do ya say? 

Oooh boy, it's been a busy day! We have already removed many fake accounts. 🍺 to a cleaner safer experience!

-Michael

While we're at it @michael - how about adding the ability to move 5 or 10 pages at a time through a long thread like many other forums allow you to do? For example, trying to scroll through that long Leshiy 2 megathread by advancing one page at a time from the beginning or end of the thread is a nightmare. On that now 126 page thread, trying to get to, say, page 75 is an exercise in futility.

We should have the ability to go from page 126 down to 116, 106, 96, 86, 76 then 75. Right now it's A LOT of clicking, scrolling to the bottom of the page, clicking back one page then rinse and repeat 51 times to get to 75.

I know we don't have a lot of threads that are 100+ pages but the threads that get to be that long are long for a reason (because they're popular) so it should be easier to navigate through those. What do ya say?

Edit the page number in the url.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/how-do-you-guys-keep-your-wife-from-seeing-all-the-packages-arriving/page/2/ <= change the 2 to a 1 or a 3 and drop this in your URL. That will take you to the exact page you want on a really large thread with a lot of pages.

-Michael

Yes I noticed a disturbance in the force,

no access.1623258222.JPG

was put on hold for a couple of days, may have been my VPN connection, sorry about that but I don't live an free country so...

"Danish Authorities Shut Down Access To Bitchute Over "Dangerous" COVID-19 Information"
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/danish-authorities-shut-down-access-bitchute-over-dangerous-covid-19-information