Tuning Where to send a FX wildcat to get seals replaced

Screenshot_20210220-104209.1613846782.png

4yt3cz.1613846789.jpg

The Wildcat is a very simple gun to work on with very few seals ( o- rings ). Do it yourself and save time and money.

Agree with this but before you do anything to your wildcat, you should mark and measure everything on your gun before you start loosening parts. Examples would be: number of turns for your hammer spring screw, the distance from your gauge block and rail, orientation of the pressure gauge,...

Might suggest recording yourself taking the gun apart for reference.

Derrick Wall...zx10wall is his username...

Only man I let touch my guns and he does NOT disappoint....Quick turn around, amazing work, reasonably priced and an all around great guy.

Have gave a few other "tuners" a try and was not impressed at ALL with what I received vs. what I paid. I won't name names here but PM me if you would like to know who to maybe steer clear of (my experiences only so mileage my vary)....

Dr. Mike Long 

As @Redick said SPAW is a good place.

@HPAman Looks like you are knowledgeable person but your hate for FX is getting old and annoying and doesn't help OP.

@AndyC88 AOA is not a FX dealer anymore so even if they could do it I wouldn't send my gun to them, nothing against them they just don't do FX.

B

Fair enough and good criticism. I don't hate their guns, they are okay, but you are right my humor was probably shooting past the OP.

I second not sending the gun to AoA. I don't think they work on them at all anymore. The only thing they do now is sell regulators. I think @stoti might know you could ask him, and he is always helpful. He shoots FX. Also, contact FXUSA

As @Redick said SPAW is a good place.

@HPAman Looks like you are knowledgeable person but your hate for FX is getting old and annoying and doesn't help OP.

@AndyC88 AOA is not a FX dealer anymore so even if they could do it I wouldn't send my gun to them, nothing against them they just don't do FX.

B

^^^^^^^ +1 on all three!

If you must send it in then also put https://910airguntuningandrepairsllc.com/ on the list. Think ernest is part owner and work on guns there, I would have ernest work on my gun any day! Actually ernest would be the only person I would pay to have my guns worked on.