Where to sell?

BeanBag,

Hang around long enough and you're bound to see, somebody wants to sell, finds out 10 posts needed, then a flurry of "Well done," "I agree," and "That's right," posts until 10 is reached. Next day item offered for sale. While having met the letter of the law, the spirit of the law has not. Members buying from trusted, familiar members is a cornerstone of the Classifieds, especially with the frequency of scammers on the rise. New members are welcomed with open arms, hopefully to add to the combined knowledge and fellowship offered, those just trying to unload an unwanted item, then move on, not so much. WM

BeanBag,

Hang around long enough and you're bound to see, somebody wants to sell, finds out 10 posts needed, then a flurry of "Well done," "I agree," and "That's right," posts until 10 is reached. Next day item offered for sale. While having met the letter of the law, the spirit of the law has not. Members buying from trusted, familiar members is a cornerstone of the Classifieds, especially with the frequency of scammers on the rise. New members are welcomed with open arms, hopefully to add to the combined knowledge and fellowship offered, those just trying to unload an unwanted item, then move on, not so much. WM

Don't forget "Congratulations!" For winners of whatever. I've also seen a lot of 4-7 word sentences to try and fulfill the requirement. 

It’s really good! I live in a 5 acre hobby farm. I bought a FX crown last year for small pests and birds in the barn but realized it’s too powerful and big for smaller game. Wanting to sell it and get something smaller.

I like .25 and have three guns in .25, and one .30. Though I like the .25’s, I have found that I am also wanting a lower power gun in .22, because like you I have finally discovered that huggers isn’t always better. I have a place to shoot Starlings where lower power and smaller caliber is necessary. So I am now waiting for the right deal to come up on the right gun. What are you thinking for a smaller lower power gun? I am currently looking at Brocock. Specifically the Ranger, Concept, or Atomic.