Where to purchase the Pard nv007a

Does anyone know who carries the newest version of the Pard nv007a? Are the ones Optics Planet or Amazon sells the new one or the old version? They do not have the "a" at the end of the product name so it isn't clear.

Something is digging up the flower beds at night so it is a good excuse to try the 007a. The clip on nature of the 007 is appealing vs swapping scopes, rezeroing, etc.

Thanks

P.S. if anyone knows of any deals on this unit that would be appreciated too! Also, ATN Pro 4k vs Pard???

I have one for night vision rat shooting. It works great but yeah add more length to your scope. I just move my scope forward and can shoulder just fine. The 007 is for users who want to use their normal scope and still be able to shoot st night. The 008 is a stand alone and will replace your scope. I went with the 007 cause I wanted to use my normal rifle scope.

Wow, that thing adds about six inches to the length of your optic. The idea seems good but how the dickens do you shoulder your rifle with that on it?

It adds about four inches to the scope. Yes, it is not ideal for shouldering, but because doing night time pesting is usually done from some type of a benched rest or mounted on a tripod this camera works like a charm (and the scope doesn't have to be moved and resighted for daytime use.)

Wow, that thing adds about six inches to the length of your optic. The idea seems good but how the dickens do you shoulder your rifle with that on it?

With long eye relief scopes the different isn't as big as you think it would be. Also having AR adjustable stocks helps a ton. 

I like this idea to help with eye placement.

got mine on aliexpress with DHL Shipping and took 1 week... a while ago, cero issues

Today there are several brand (same hardware and software) I prefer Pard NV007 by far since it is also a monocular, you can put it in almost any sight, no further configurations, and works great for the price ... look for it on Amazon 

I only have the NV-008, but researched the 007. The 007 clamps directly onto the ocular of the scope. Only the scope itself is clamped to the rifle's rail.

Not my image, but is shows what you asked pretty clearly and there are plenty more to be found if you search for images on Google.

Pard-NV007-Night-Vision-Clip-On-Mounted.1615988984.jpg

Pretty interesting read regarding the Pards on UK forum which sticman77 referenced above. I removed the IR diffuser as referenced in that thread and boy is the built-in IR source brighter now! Like daylight at night.