• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

where to purchase pellets these days?

Trenier out doors..is my first choice to purchase anything.. this weekend I ordered from another vendor because I want to try the knockouts in .30 . That was the pellet shop ..great packaging to n fast shipping..also affordable as Trenier they us usps flat rate boxes.. so if I ordered 24 tins from trenier or the pellet shop my shipping is $16 .. same order from Utah Air gun -- home depot --or Pyramid air would be.. $45+ that is ridiculous

Reactions: tibor and ThomasT
UCChris,
Spent hundreds at ZANS since November 2021 on orders to Tampa, Florida. No taxes or duty fees, however I noticed a $1 extra cost fee on my last order, think it's related to his rising costs. The cost per tin is good, it's just the DHL shipping fees ($30 plus) that make a 1-3 tin purchase unreasonable. A four, or more, tin purchase spread the shipping charges out for a better deal. I like to order, at least 8 tins at a time, really brings the cost per pellet down. WM

Reactions: tibor
Amazon. Click the this is a gift box and they come in a cardboard box. Ive ordered 20k-30k from them in the last year and only recieved a couple damaged tins.

GREAT Idea for double boxing!

I wish I had thought of that on my most recent order that shipped yesterday. The single flimsy box they use with a dozen or more tins in it is ridiculous.

GREAT Idea for double boxing!

I wish I had thought of that on my most recent order that shipped yesterday. The single flimsy box they use with a dozen or more tins in it is ridiculous.
Looks like for $3.50? They will box it for sure. I always click gift on pellets. Sometimes they show up usps in a bag but ive only had a couple/few dented tins.

just purchased 8 tins ($106 ) and 2 free tins and that qualified for free shipping from PA if that appeals to you ?

PA packages tins inside a thick Styrofoam like stuff , i have never had any dammage from PA
yep just bought $125 worth of h&n copper .177s. Just so i dont have to worry about lead all over my back yard