where to purchase pellets these days?

I've received 3 damaged packages of pellets over the last 2 weeks. Different vendors, but the same courier. I know who not to use, if possible.

I have no choice but to order online (I'm in northern Maine....no air gunners up here, so no shops).

Where are you ordering your pellets from....and receiving undamaged product? What courier?

Thanks for any input.

I've received 3 damaged packages of pellets over the last 2 weeks. Different vendors, but the same courier. I know who not to use, if possible.

I have no choice but to order online (I'm in northern Maine....no air gunners up here, so no shops).

Where are you ordering your pellets from....and receiving undamaged product? What courier?

Thanks for any input.
I get mine from AOA and Utah airguns and they are both packed real good and never had any damage but sometimes the outer package is a little beat up

Trenier is the best of the best!!
Had never tired them before. Ordered a few tins, the vendor I usually use didn't have what I wanted. They were shipped the same day I ordered them and
arrived a couple days later. Pellets were sealed individual tins in bubble wrapped envelopes and inside a box filled with shipping paper. Can't get any better than that. WILL buy from them again.

Reactions: easyridemm
Trenier Airguns is legit. I recommend also checking with AGN sponsors that carry pellets and slugs. North East Airguns, Air Guns of Arizona, Pyramid Air, and Zan Projectiles have also been good to me. I have also read good things about other sources. Click some of the banners atop the AGN pages and see what they have to offer.

Reactions: douger
You can't go wrong ordering from Trenier. If he has them in stock, they will be well packed and shipped fast. And, his prices are great, you don't have to play the buy 4, get one game to get a good price

Based on the last two posts I tried Trenier. Their pricing was fair, but more importantly they had the pellets I was seeking. What impressed me first was the speed at which the pellets made it all the way across the country and then, secondly, the packing !!

I've ordered from many of the above mentioned retailers and none packed my order of pellets as well as Trenier. The order arrived in perfect shape, for that alone they'll see repeat business.