Where to order Ernest's FX Impact Power kits?

This is the groups I'm doing just now at 50m (55 yards)

1555939354_663192895cbdc01ab56ea6.21558202_IMG_6822.JPG

This was 28 pellets (from the side shot magazine)

1555939392_13978058075cbdc040c38965.62018357_IMG_6842.JPG

This was 36 pellets (two 18 pellet magazines).

The groups are awesome at this distance but Matt told me that I should push this pellet out to 990ft/s to be stable after 50m. Anyone has tried that ?

Have you tried groups @100m?

The groups are awesome at this distance but Matt told me that I should push this pellet out to 990ft/s to be stable after 50m. Anyone has tried that ?

Not quite correct, 1000fps on the monsters are only with the slug liner, with the stx liner you get good results in a wider range 850 to 950 fps or so IME. Your groups are great

The monsters had a larger skirt when they where launched, but jsb change that later on , that is why you find mix comments about monsters and liners. But monsters as today are great in the pellet liner stx

This groups are with the new Redesigned Monsters. They shoot very well at 50m, as seen on the groups. I have not tested at 100m range but I'll do this weekend. If they are stable then I will be really happy.

I know ;) and they are, I have shoot them from 810 to 1000 out of the stx pellet liner and they are good, also if you like, try the 22.5vk slugs out of the pellet liner, those are quite accurate too! no need of a slug liner for those suckers...and they beat almost any 22

This groups are with the new Redesigned Monsters. They shoot very well at 50m, as seen on the groups. I have not tested at 100m range but I'll do this weekend. If they are stable then I will be really happy.

I know ;) and they are, I have shoot them from 810 to 1000 out of the stx pellet liner and they are good, also if you like, try the 22.5vk slugs out of the pellet liner, those are quite accurate too! no need of a slug liner for those suckers...and they beat almost any 22

Where can I order some VK Slugs ?

Thanks for all the info guys. I believe, since I'm not in USA, I'll have to wait for the kit to be available.

Another question. With my impact (Gen3) today I am able to shoot 25.4gr JSB Monsters Redesigned at 940ft/s with ES of only 6ft/s and SD of 2 ft/s (after spend 2 tins of pellets making the adjustments and fine tuning). If I make by myself only the transfer port and pellet probe grinding, should I expect some increase on velocity ? If Yes, how much should I expect ?

That is amazing accuracy, If my impact shot a group of 28 pellets at 50m like that, I would not change any thing at all.